Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Again, they had been restored too quickly. As such your listed actions would be illegal.

5 Likes

I write facts. Have all along.

Fix your skirt, your hypocrisy is showing.

14 Likes

I donā€™t think the purpose of the background check was to vet them as tenants. If you vet tenants you do that before they first move in. I think the purpose of the PI report was to get 750 pages to send to USEF.

If youā€™ve dealt with them for a year and a half and then suddenly stumble across dangerous behavior, most landlords would just give 30 days notice rather than get a report. Or if itā€™s really alarming, get an emergency 3 day order.

We know now that he was not in his right mind, so itā€™s less surprising, based on the psychiatric diagnosis, that he didnā€™t do the simple, rational thing of asking her to leave well prior to Aug 2019.

1 Like

Oh weā€™re sorry, did MB not react to the extortion properly?

23 Likes

Does anyone recall if Lauren posted those flattering photos ā€œher momā€ posted here on her Pinterest ā€œI was shotā€ spread? Imagine making that the highlight of oneā€™s life and never moving on.

5 Likes

As I have also said Nightā€™s Momā€¦ this whole situation was a series of two very scared people who did not have the best coping skills miscommunicating and misunderstanding each other. I am devastated by every aspect of this. You seem to want to place blame inappropriately.

1 Like

You conclude JK did ā€œforceā€ MB into continuing the training relationship, even though you donā€™t know concretely what type of force was used?

Let me guess: you do know what type of force JK used, you just donā€™t want to tell me.

1 Like

Nope. Itā€™s very appropriately placed by most. She could have leftā€¦several times. She could have been a decent human being. She didnā€™t have to attempt to Finish the Bastard. Who does that?

18 Likes

Just wondering, if SGF had thought they had left, unaware of that late night restorationā€¦ And thought turning off utilities might prevent them coming backā€¦ What would have happened had it then been discovered that they were still there.

No one was aware of the FI telling them they could stay after all.
I might have decided to make sure their belongings were gone, taking RCs handy weapon just in case, swapped out the locks, and done everything I could think of to make it unattractive so they wouldnā€™t come back.
Eta, youā€™ve answered already, I see. Thanks.

4 Likes

Bless your heartā€¦I am the one seeking fame and fortune? I am the one suing for huge amounts of money? I am the one rushing to every public forum to post about myself? Really, Kirby, please look at your own glass house. Besides, what on earth do I need fame and fortune for at my advance stage of decay?

16 Likes

I am completely heartbroken over Michael Barisoneā€™s misery and misfortune. What a loss to so many caused by one very vindictive, nasty, envious individual driven to destroy.

27 Likes

Ah I see youā€™ve changed personalities again.

Well at least this version writes sentences.

Iā€™m not placing blame inappropriately. Iā€™m using logic and the facts presented. Iā€™m using court testimony.

What Iā€™m not using is LKs words because Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. LKs word means NOTHING. Itā€™s nothing but garbage and lies. She even testified that itā€™s lies.

25 Likes

Your daughter, clearly.

35 Likes

Perhaps you should open yours. Or at least take off the rose colored glasses.

10 Likes

OK off to another fun filled day of light and love. I am in my Bible study now and have to focus. After, a beautiful luncheon with my friends. I wish you all the best and hope you can find fulfillment and happiness in a healthy way. I am so glad I have healthy ways to find happiness.

1 Like

It is true I used MHGs initials 5 times.

It is not true that I used as a premise that ā€œMHG wronged LKā€.

1 Like

Happy Early Birthday!! :birthday:

9 Likes

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

11 Likes

Where did I say any of this is ā€œfunā€ Kirby. Come on, show me. It isnā€™t fun watching someone be in such denial of the responsibility of their offspring to tragic events that changed so many livesā€¦long before she met Barisone. Was Lauren having ā€œfunā€ harassing GJ? Was she having ā€œfunā€ running through the woods barefoot in a veiled ninja outfit? Was it ā€œfunā€ to not show up for lessons? Was it ā€œfunā€ to call building inspectors, fire marshalls, SS, and heaven knows who else? Is it all about ā€œfunā€ for your family?

16 Likes

MHMā€¦ I am responsible for my own happiness. She is responsible for hers. You are responsible for yours. If this activity makes you happyā€¦ perhaps you should consider seeking help. I seek help every single day of my life for a host of things. I fully believe in it. However, no matter what someone tells me to try to help me, it is my responsibility to take those suggestions if I want to be the best version of myself.
No one can help me but me. This is the same for everyone.

1 Like