Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Seeker offered up the title and Christianity Today is the source of the quote stating to stop calling everything “Bible study”.

6 Likes

1 Like

It prevents “a participant” from contacting other parties. In other words, it goes both ways. If LK is a part of the complaint, she can’t contact him either.

14 Likes

Trying to catch up…

…but all you are doing is messing up your civil case with your bizarre posts (following LK’s pattern?) - and for some reason you do not seem to care… or understand the harm you are causing your family.

And no, RND - I am not a lonely, “elderly” lady finding comfort and companionship in years-long abuse of anything… that is quite the fantasy you are having. I am the same age as seeker! - and I am not retired, I still manage a breeding farm, my job is 24/7, I live in service to The Horse…and it is driving me crazy to be recovering from knee surgery and not able to perform at 100% - or even 30% for the moment…

And most definitely not elderly.

So you keep repeating in a rather forced way… which leads me to believe that there is nothing fun-filled or happy coming up… I feel very sorry for you and find your posts to be very sad.

26 Likes

It makes sense that no parties involved should contact other parties.

I just don’t see where Eggbutt is getting the idea that “no contact” means “do not discuss”. It seems like many of the parties have or will “discuss” the others with 48 hours, and other media.

1 Like

well, she offered to pray for everybody to see things her way.
That makes one wonder which book she was actually reading.

her and her family’s behavior is condoned under none of the interpretations of the Good Book, be it Jewish or Christian.

‘SHe opened the door, Your Honor’

9 Likes

Everyone keep in mind the complaint LK filed against MB and MHG was dismissed in 2020. MHG’s complaint, which I assume is a co-complaint with MB, is alive and active and no contact orders were sent to all parties involved in that still active complaint. It was my understanding the no contact order includes all Kanareks and RG but I have not seen the specific no contact orders.

10 Likes

I suspect that can backfire if proven. If USEF is to respected, ignoring a no contact order is nothing to mess around with.

4 Likes

But what can they do to a horseless rail bird?

3 Likes

I have no idea but I wouldn’t want to push the buttons to find out. It all depends on who was named in the complaint and if that complaint is the 7xx page complaint sent to USEF on 8/7/19 by MHG, it would include a slew of people apparently. I have no idea.

3 Likes

SW wasn’t a member yet they certainly had influence over her. I honestly don’t know but I bet if anyone tests the boundaries, it will be the Kanarek Club.

3 Likes

Since LKs complaint against MB was dismissed in 2020, that means the current investigation by SS for misconduct must be based on the shooting, then.

If you have not seen the “no contact” order, I don’t see any basis for you to claim that it prohibits the parties from “discussing” any of the others.

1 Like

Oh, so the complaint by MHG and MB is the 7xx page complaint filed with USEF against LK on August 6, 2019?

2 Likes

[/quote]

This truly makes my heart sing! I wonder how many people are penciling in possible clinic dates for next spring?

2 Likes

Refer to post approx 10290 by ekat for the actual SS information relating to no contact orders in general

2 Likes

Did we every hear from Seeker why her daughter was in a hotel when she left the hospital instead of at home with her loving parents?

12 Likes

I am curious to see how the whole SS and USEF situation shakes out re all parties involved. It’ll be interesting to see how they handle it. I’m sure SS and USEF have seen some crazy (albeit true) complaints over the years, but this situation is rather unique.

5 Likes

Agreed. There are multiple complaints prior to 2019 that might be lumped in to the soup as well.

3 Likes