Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Thanks for the heads up. I did not realize something had been edited.

2 Likes

I miss cleaning stalls - it’s so meditative. :horse:

5 Likes

And good exercise!

1 Like

Fyi…i dont call the changing of the names…“name calling” i call them “terms of endearment.” However a request to stop creating my “terms of endearment” name changes and my other unrelated comments will be honored immediately to observe the rules and to respect the purpose of the forum as set forth by the moderators and chronicle of the horse publication owners. Thank you people for doing the same.

2 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

Years ago I boarded in a self-care. Friend and I would meet and clean together, singing “Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall.” Substituting words here, of course. For some reason we always had fun.

2 Likes

Is everybody else seeing the same thing with just one number in the green box now? I think until today, I always saw two numbers with a slash between them to let me know where I was in the thread. But it seems to have changed.

1 Like

I wonder if it is because the replays are so numerous and it wasn’t coded in to have so many? Other threads are still showing total post count and current post reading.

3 Likes

Yes, and all of a sudden my hidden posters stopped showing up at all - no “HIDDEN POST” notification that I can click on to see that post if I want to (usually after someone has made a reply that makes me want to hit the up arrow on the left-out quote to see the original). So it seems to be a software (settings??) change.

ETA: Oh, I hadn’t noticed that other threads aren’t showing the post count change. I’ll have to go to some other threads and look for hidden posters. Maybe we just broke the software when we crossed 10,000 posts?

Edited again: yes, I do see the “1 Hidden Post” indicator on another thread, and clicking expands the post so I can read it. Looks like I’m just seeing these 2 issues on this thread.

2 Likes

Mine still shows the slash. I’m on an iPad

1 Like

Your post 10358 addressing " Eggies"followed mod 1’s post 10228 concerning name calling.

5 Likes

Maybe that’s it. Lol.

I did start a new thread when this one got to about 5000 posts, and I asked the mods to lock this one, but they decided not to do it. And then just recently they locked the newer one. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

When the post count gets too high that happens. It’s happened in a couple of the MB discussions.

2 Likes

Apparently 36, if I’m considered one of the elderly illegal mob members.

11 Likes

Will not happen again. As i stated above, now that i know, i will comply with all rules as set forth in good faith by the amazing moderators (they have a tough job) and owners of the chronicle of the horse publication.

3 Likes

2 Likes

That’s cool. I don’t think they card you for IHOP’s Early Bird Special.

12 Likes

But I don’t want to be an elderly

5 Likes

Beats the alternative.

21 Likes