Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I was doing well until I hit 70

6 Likes

Itā€™s odd that you show so much respect for people who take the high road when it comes to LK and who simply do not discuss her at all, when you spend so much time and energy denigrating her and her family with an enormous vengeance that is paralleled by so many others here. Itā€™s sad that you canā€™t seem to respect yourself in the same way that you respect these other people.

4 Likes

I feel closest when Iā€™m grooming my (ungelded) horse: ā€œPlease dear God, make him stop waiving his weenie around!!ā€

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Some of my past horses have tried to help me meet God lol

29 Likes

On the other hand, MB and MHG can convey their preferences to Eggbutt. If either of them communicated to her, ā€œI want to get on with my life and heal, I wish youā€™d let LK do the sameā€, donā€™t you think Eggbutt would honor their wishes?
Eggbutt has an inside track and it appears she thinks that what sheā€™s going here is what MB wants. I see no indication he has communicated otherwise.

1 Like

Regarding the recordings/videos that Lauren made, has anyone ever heard of a boarder doing that?

4 Likes

I was locked out for 3 weeks for asking if anyone wanted to buy a kidney, after a $6k vet bill.

10 Likes

How do you know what he has communicated to anyone? Are you eavesdropping on his conversations? Got recording devices planted in the jail and now at Ann Klein? :confused:

14 Likes

I take it the owner took it personal?

Are you getting AARP mail yet?

1 Like

Are you kidding? People were laughing at you. Sheesh!

28 Likes

Oh my! In my case they reversed their decision so Iā€™m back to full FBness

5 Likes

No the owner is an 84 year old injured by the bull. The person posting owns the farm the bull broke into and invaded damaging gates and fencing in the process.

2 Likes

ā€¦ maybe.

:grimacing:

3 Likes

No boarder does that. Plus threaten to disable the cameras the owner has up.

10 Likes

If you believe this, I guarantee you are the only one who does.

You take us for fools, only to look like the biggest one of all.

20 Likes

Why do you think that shooting someone, even twice, is somehow worse than Psychological or emotional abuse?

Psychological abuse leaves bigger scars than gun shot scars.
Do you understand your daughter emotionally and psychologically abused Michael?

There are peer reviewed studies that show psychological abuse, what Lauren did, causes more harm than physical abuse, what Michael may have done.

Lauren is HURTING people every day and has been doing this for YEARS!

Denial is not just a river in Eygpt.

33 Likes

Hahahahaha. This is so funny. Actually on second thought it is so sad.

Retired RN here with a niece who still works in ICU. Since Covid many Canadians have been intubated as long if not longer than LK yet there teeth are not discoloured.
Do you know what Canadians have discoloured teeth? Crack cocaine and meth users.

32 Likes

makes you wonder how long Mom has not seen her daughter before.

5 Likes