Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

1 Like

Where is there any evidence of that?

The same IM who posted a bunch of things that were proven false on this board?

LK and RG and their threats and SM posts were the dilemma.

So you think MB just shoots a client out of the blue without the harassment? What evidence do we have of him being delusional prior to LK’s harassment?

19 Likes

Bill doesn’t need castrating, he needs to go visit Burger King.

5 Likes

I think he shot her based on receiving false or no information and misinterpreting the information he did have because he was insane/delusional as said by the defense doctor in the trial.

2 Likes

If Seeker is LM’s mother, isn’t she supposed to be obeying a do not discuss order?

11 Likes

I have no orders Scribbler

1 Like

You would think, especially with a pending civil suit, that common sense would dictate not commenting on a social media website.

Apparently common sense ain’t so common with certain people!

18 Likes

So, is coming here to do things you hate, is this like a penance for you? A modern hair shirt or something?

I’m curious because of you didn’t come here I don’t think this thread would be nearly as long or focused on LK. It’s very bizarre to me that some individuals who purport to be against online “trashing” come here to help make more of what they deem “trash.”. Perhaps my personality is to ignore gossip til it fades away, as in my experience it does so quickly if not fed and nurtured.

8 Likes

The only thing I have to say anymore here is to correct incorrect statements.

1 Like

I come here to keep the record straight. Even my own record straight.

1 Like

Annnnd we’re back to the Magic 8 Ball.

12 Likes

Ok, I appreciate the answer. I do have to tell you that from where I’m standing (and it is very far away, I agree) I don’t think it’s working for anyone but you.

But if this helps you, then I can better understand why you do it.

Again, I do appreciate your response.

3 Likes

Gorgeous bull though.

2 Likes

But it’s you and your friends making the incorrect statements

17 Likes

Nope, I was asked late last year and declined but I did direct them to others. Contrary to your opinion I don’t need recognition for being correct all this time.

15 Likes

I actually stand corrected: LK managed that as well.
YD’s was ‘how to delete my account’
Irony is dead

5 Likes

Nope, and he probably didn’t bite his own left groin while supposedly face down with RG on top of him either.

20 Likes

One must earn my respect. The Kanarek family does not qualify. I’m truly sorry you don’t approve but I also don’t care one way or another.

19 Likes

Those goalposts have WHEELS I tell ya!

@BrownDerby, thanks a lot, now I want this, but the seller is in the Ukraine and not sure they’re available :frowning:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/871409803/needle-felted-realistic-possum-made-to?click_key=4bfcc83efb5dad2fb78d13e37a3aa1934b527e3f%3A871409803&click_sum=e6b2c321&ref=shop_home_feat_1&pro=1&frs=1&sts=1

7 Likes