Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

:joy: my truth is I have ridden one official dressage test, the old Intro B, and I laughed and talked the entire test. The judge and I had a riot of a great time! AND, I had a test caller!! :upside_down_face: one of the most fun experiences ever!

6 Likes

Ted Bundy presented himself very well to the community cutter99. There are many articles written about how people that are quite disturbed inside can present well to others. He was also brilliant.

1 Like

This appears to be an evasion.

8 Likes

The exact same way your daughter presents herself @Seeker1. Yet you refuse to see it!

One awesome thing about being an old fogey- you smell and see a load of bull pucky coming down the pike before it gets to you because you have experienced it before. [edit]

20 Likes

@erinmeri, excellent post. So glad you are here and willing to share! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Thank you! Feeling all the feels. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Am I the only one who no longer sees #/# on posts? It makes it terribly hard to figure out where I am in a thread.

2 Likes

I have been thinking about this today. Someone posted way far above about a show of hands of those who have been threatened by Lauren.

I didn’t know others were being threatened at the same time was for a long, long time.

Why don’t we show @Seeker1 the number of people her daughter has threatened?

• Have been threatened on a thread by Lauren Kanarek
  • Have been threatened by private message by Lauren Kanarek
  • Have been threatened multiple times by Lauren Kanarek
  • Been threatened in more than one way on this board by Lauren Kanarek

0 voters

1 Like

Click on the post count and the scroll bar comes up.

1 Like

No, just pointing out the truth. And whoever said I was a grandma?

7 Likes

Not me

Um, yes you did.

But hey, you only hurt yourself!

4 Likes

I dont know

You need another category…threatened by a pro-LK poster that was not Lauren Kanarek.

9 Likes

I think we need an entirely new poll just for that!

1 Like

Cutter99 u called yourself an old fogey

I am 43 years old. So, nice try?

6 Likes

You never responded to me. What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

And that automatically makes me a grandmother?

3 Likes

:snowflake:
I thought we were going to cease with the name calling?
:snowflake:

11 Likes