Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

That makes sense, thanks.

3 Likes

You have to put in his middle initial and DOB. “Robert Goodwin” is a very common name in that region, with many of them residing in NJ. The reason why he has that name is because there were many before him with it and he has many relatives who share the same name.

3 Likes

Wow. $10,000 bail posted (so I guess only $1000 was actually in play?) for one charge in particular.

4 Likes

The only out I can think of for Law and Order is that it does not show the year, just the month and day. Or at least, that has been the case in the two new episodes I’ve seen recently.

So maybe they could say it’s not their fault if the viewer assumes it is the same year. Lol.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks.

So does anyone happen to know his middle initial? It’s probably been mentioned here at some point.

It is “G”, for Guy.

2 Likes

I just finished both my congratulatory note to Mr B and Mr D, and my note to MB.

As I said earlier, the note to MB is unsealed, though in its envelope, inside the card to the attorneys thanking them not only for their work and skill, but also for their obvious compassion and empathy.

I will mail it Monday. Lawdy - it feels soooo good to be able to do that!!

24 Likes

LOL, his middle initial is G which will pare it down to his 6 pages of charges :flushed::flushed::flushed:

8 Likes

I think I would be tempted to include a Starbucks gift card addressed to the secretaries for handling all the extra MB mail.

I’m not saying you should do that, I’m just saying the thought crossed my mind. Lol.

14 Likes

I think there was one that had a $50K bond or maybe even more, but that one may have been for RG

3 Likes

WOW.

And that’s just in the state of New Jersey!

Now I wonder if that’s why all the bailiffs in the courtroom looked very attentive when he was on the stand. Maybe they had crossed paths with him before that day.

8 Likes

42-year-old Robert Guy Goodwin , born on February 26, 1977 , in Livingston, New Jersey

Info from:
Equestrian Lauren Kanarek’s Boyfriend Robert Guy Goodwin (fabwags.com)

5 Likes

There are likely more in NC, but the records are inaccessible to the public outside of the courthouses and the online county record systems that are primarily intended for lawyers to use, with expensive access fees.

On the first day of his testimony, the bailiffs ignored him and treated him as any other witness, but on the second day, he was watched like a prisoner would be and had an officer within arm’s reach to handle him. That could be because he threw a hissy fit after the first day in the seat and could have said that he wasn’t coming back or made threats or some other logical reason.

9 Likes

Wow, that’s an… interesting website.

So RG is listed under the general heading of “the hottest wives and girlfriends in sports”? :thinking:

I spent a long time yesterday trying to find an online search for those. I was unsuccessful.

Since we are visiting memory lane, let’s not forget this gem from his Fonzi period.

Note the horse show brag photo submitted to LE.

9 Likes

At least we got the DOB of it.

6 Likes

As they say in Potty Training, “Aim low and you’ll win every time!”.

7 Likes

Yes, well done. Once again, I bow to the superior search skills of the BBers around me. :+1:

3 Likes

Guy, but you are going to need his birthdate to narrow it down.

3 Likes