Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Not an expert. But DUIs and drug charges would be a good way to keep yourself out of Canada. Assault etc, would be icing on the cake.

11 Likes

Could she and The Maestro really get along? I can see them fighting one another for dominance, thereby delaying the ascension of NKā€™s Dressage team to the forefront of Global Dressage.

6 Likes

No doubt!

ā€œYou did what, now? Who does that??ā€ Lol.

3 Likes

At least 3 jurors thinking, ā€œwho DOES that?ā€

9 Likes

Some countries just require money in the bank or in investment to qualify for residency.

4 Likes

Jinx!!

1 Like

:rofl:

Yeah, but those countries are generally third-world dumpster fires that donā€™t offer much in the way of a good life, unless you have a large pile of money to hide and can afford every amenity that you can squeeze out of the locals. At any rate, I doubt LK is going to be moving millions of dollars into a foreign bank, let alone that she has access to that sort of money.

2 Likes

Plus the gifts would not be for the lawyers. They would be for the secretaries of the lawyers.

At least in my scenario.

4 Likes

Very true.

But never ever give a gift, even cookies to court staff even at Xmas because some judges consider that a violation.

For years at Xmas the local Bar Association gave us cookies or candies and the new judge put an end to that. Thankfully she is gone. New judge was Uber cool.

4 Likes

I donā€™t keep up on The Maestro. At all.

Is he connected to North Korea somehow?

Nope.

But Iā€™m sure we can figure out a joke or two.

1 Like

Ah. Well, as I think I said in a previous post, the leader of North Korea does seem to like to pretend he can ride. So maybe they could form their own team of some sort.

1 Like

This is a visual representation of jurors watching the testimonyā€¦

40 Likes

^ And that was just when they were hearing about the regular horse related costs and details. Never mind when they got to the really wacky material!

20 Likes

Heā€™s involved with the North Korean regime and is NKā€™s unofficial Backdoor Ambassador, according to the US Intelligence community. He once performed for the Kim family and wowed them so much that they gave him citizenship, a position in the armed forces, and the authority to lead NKā€™s elite Dressage program.

8 Likes

That last one was the look they had when LK proudly agreed to ā€œFinish the bastard.ā€

14 Likes

Just like the rest of us watching at home.

14 Likes

I had to rewind and make sure I didnā€™t imagine it!

5 Likes