Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

“who does that?!!!”

10 Likes

Deleteed

2 Likes

Ok, you guys all have me beat. In my head I was going with Finish the Bastard.

And I really hope they show Mr B with his emphatic “pull the plug” from his closing.

6 Likes

Not for me.

If you’re in that area I’m thinking many people “know somebody”.

I’m thinking it’s far more that you know JK will ride that wave all the way home and who needs that drama and money pit in their life?

It’s defacto winning to he who is the most ready to commit to a course of action.

4 Likes

Ahh.

The owners of said business essentially rolled their eyes and went on with their lives.
I think LK and JK just think that if they threaten with legal action their targets will fold. I’m sure it’s worked for them in the past.

11 Likes

They could really just show his entire closing argument as one section of a three-part episode or something like that. At the very least, they should include a link to it so people have the option to see the whole thing.

6 Likes

Yeah, I really hope this isn’t just a one hour show. Two hour, season premier special maybe? Because I don’t think they can do it justice in one hour.

9 Likes

It’ll be according to their regular format.

As far as crimes it’s kind of nothing. Sad and tragic yes. Unfortunate yes. But compared to a mass murderer or multiple raper/murder it’s meh.

It’s important to us because we know the people but to the rest of the world they’re only drawn in because of attention gabbing words like Olympic Trainer Allegedly Shoots Student

7 Likes

Every time the reporter refers to dressage as “dancing horses” = 1 drink

32 Likes

Multi-part most definitely. Would it be better for a season finale? That might make it harder to wait for it…

2 Likes

“Fear & Loathing @ X”
“Fancy Prancing Gone Wrong”
“Halfway Bronzed”

37 Likes

It is very sad and tragic. And I’m not saying that it should be boiled down to a tv show for entertainment. It just feels, to me, that it would be hard to boil down to basics enough to get the general viewing public to understand how the jury arrives at NGRI. That verdict is just so rare.

6 Likes

Ok. 2 hour special then.

6 Likes

I disagree. I think it’s compelling because it’s a good triumphing over evil kind of thing. The majority of comments I saw had people moved to tears over a NG verdict which is highly unusual.

17 Likes

That makes sense.

I hope they do indeed fold with respect to the MB lawsuit. Maybe all the noise is just about posturing… but I still worry the whole point of it is to absolutely bury and bankrupt MB.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s my thought EXACTLY. Thanks for posting that.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Yes, the audience needs enough time with the subject to understand just what she did to him….and how wrong it was.

16 Likes

I can’t debate this. You may just very well be right. I may be too close to the situation due to interacting with LK here

3 Likes