Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Thank you! I was a hunter/equitation rider for 20 years so switching to dressage was a struggle. Plus I got fat lol.

17 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s so hateful. This morning I found an old YT video of her riding with a comment from 5 years ago saying she was a nut job

3 Likes

Evictions shut down in my court March 2020 when we were sent home and the court house closed.

Evictions on dire cases started late 2021 and only recently are older cases getting processed. By the time I retired the L&T line was constant.

2 Likes

Nancy Jaffer did provide excellent coverage. Does anyone know if she was actually in the courtroom? Or did she just manage to give that impression?

The other advantage to using her is that she will not say stupid or inaccurate things regarding the sport that will set all the horse peopleā€™s teeth on edge.

I realize that generally that probably would not be a big concern for 48 Hours, but you have to figure that a fair number of people who would be interested enough to watch the show are going to have an interest in horses. So that could be a factor in using her over a reporter who has no horse background.

Iā€™m sure the producers donā€™t want to get additional scads of angry letters from crazed horse people over simple mistakes in terminology. Lol.

5 Likes

As we age we put on weight.

But your horse is going well, your skeleton properly aligned, balanced and the horses tonus and facial expression is of relaxation and willing bearing.

12 Likes

You have mentioned the Kanareksā€™ ties to ā€œJewish communitiesā€ quite a few times. How is that relevant to anything?

4 Likes

I think they mean Jewish affiliated organized crime organizations

12 Likes

NJā€™s eviction moratorium just ended Jan 1st, 2022. So, theyā€™re basically just now getting to stuff that should have been filed back in 2020. It could be a loooooooooooong time before some landlords (Iā€™m not talking slumlords, Iā€™m talking the good, decent, trying to do things right landlords) get some relief.

There were always exceptions everywhere for evictions based on matters of health and safety. Problem was, you still had to prove to the court it wasnā€™t just you trying to loophole the COVID moratorium, AND, if it was granted, here in my jurisdiction, constables refused to serve the writs. And Iā€™m in a landlord friendly state,

Hindsight being 20/20 and all, MB should have let his lawyer file the eviction, instead of trying to keep that off her record back in 2019.

3 Likes

I had a lot of injures (included a back surgery I talked about on one of the other threads) that really packed on the pounds.

Iā€™m famous for riding with a loose girth so I have exceptional balance on a horseā€¦canā€™t walk without tripping but I can ride!

13 Likes

From what Iā€™ve seen, 48 Hours, Dateline etcā€¦ usually go with the locals station that is affiliated with their network, so that would be CBS. Iā€™m hoping if Nancy was in the courtroom she met and bonded with the producer. It would be foolish for them not to use someone as qualified as she is.

5 Likes

Prednisone induced Metabollic Syndrome is real. Prednisone is commonly given for surgeries.

3 Likes

I did not really have all the horses straight from the trial or the threads. Is this the horse that had to be kept wrapped for cellulitis all the time? Or is this the older horse that she bought from MB? (Or was that the same horse?) Which one was this? Just curious.

2 Likes

Plus, given some of LKā€™s commentary, itā€™d be the cherry on topā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m also allergic to a laundry list of medications that have forced me to be on prednisone a lot over the last decade.

4 Likes

Talk to doc about prednisone being a culprit maybe.

4 Likes

Symphony is the horse sheā€™s riding and yes, the horse who has cellulitis.

8 Likes

I think she must have been in the courtroom because Boyd Martin credits her for the photo he used of him being sworn in.

8 Likes

Ewww she is just so vile
Gross just gross

11 Likes

Thatā€™s very true!! Lol.

Iā€™ve only ever seen Nancy Jafferā€™s work appear in print. But if sheā€™s done things on camera, I could have easily missed it.

And it would certainly be foolish for them to not use someone who already knows all the ins and outs of the sport and the situation.

5 Likes