Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

mutters under breath needs a comma, oh, bankrupt intellect, I guess that’s me.

3 Likes

You’re right and I blame the lack of caffeine and my wonky neck (lousy night’s sleep) for the error.

I’ll go fix it now because it bothers me too.

ETA: I added the original quote - still no comma where I think it should be!

2 Likes

I have a tattoo that says “many of the things that can never be, often are.”

It’s one of my favorite books too.

5 Likes

I’ll add …wondering when not if you are going to be accused of a crime

11 Likes

So many wonderful quotes in that book!

• Whatever we learn has a purpose and whatever we do affects everything and everyone else.
6 Likes

It’s supposed to be not great, but ok. I live 20 minutes away from Trenton and my local paper reports on them occasionaly.

Also, I’ve been following this entire thread, but I think I’m missing something. What/who is SGF??

1 Like

Sweet Grass Farm, llc

4 Likes

Not that my opinion is of importance to anyone here but due to being isolated, not able to discuss matters with anyone, I have been consumed by the MB threads. I became emotionally involved with this saga and enraged that the vile actions of a person were able to ruin a man’s life. The relief I felt when the verdict was read was huge.

All the exposure of this horrible person only proofs how her actions were responsible for MB’s breakdown.

I don’t understand the holier than though comments provided by a few here and fortunately these posters have been on my ignore list for sometime. It only takes a few sentences for me to move on.

35 Likes

Thank you!

Wishing you all a joyous holiday whichever one you celebrate. I pray that all of you find the peace that passeth understanding and foster love, kindness, compassion and empathy in your hearts. Im so sad for everyone in this mess and hope that each person involved directly or on the sidelines can learn valuable lessons from this horrible experience.

10 Likes

Thank you, Kirby. That is a kind sentiment.

And I imagine that most people involved “in this mess” have indeed learned valuable lessons. It remains to be seen what has been learned by the person most responsible for “this mess” (and her enablers).

40 Likes

Obviously the tangents that you’re fond of going off on. Reminiscent of another poster, now banned, who used to get threads shut down while going off on similar tangents. You’re on my “scroll on by list”. Bye.

12 Likes

You say this as if you think I care. Read for comprehension

:roll_eyes: :thinking: :rofl:

6 Likes

May you and your family have peace.

Obviously my post last night hit a nerve with many here. I’ll just leave it at that.

Wait no I’m going to copy it again here:

2 Likes

Hit a nerve? More like pissed us off. Oh, and made yourself look foolish.

27 Likes

Go ahead and keep telling yourself that. You’ll have lots of company.

4 Likes

Happy Easter Bunny…or however you celebrate…. @Cat_Tap.

4 Likes

Talk about saddling up the old drama llama and taking it for a spin…

43 Likes