Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

There you go again confusing law courses for non lawyers with a profession such as a real lawyer and in this instance psychiatry and psychology.

By the way, I’ve been meaning to type this for a while and is meant as a positive comment on your long years of service. Licensed lawyers can’t perform without legal assistants, paralegals, legal clerks, district clerks, etc. all of which have achieved proficient training. Any public entity can’t exist without dedicated administrative personnel who maintain procedures, track procedural flow and maintain control of essential documents, are knowledgeable of and can produce the local, state, and federal laws behind them, and do so with many long hours and often not compensated because they care. I do appreciate your service to your home state in whatever capacity you performed.

3 Likes

shocker. not.

12 Likes

I didn’t confuse anything. Clearly some of us (not mentioning any names) do not understand the jury finding of NGI with the reality of LK not being just a perceived threat but an actual threat. So as soon as someone mentions LK was an actual threat to MB someone gets all AHA!! the jury was wrong.

11 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Good comeback bru

7 Likes

So you’ll go so far as to say that the insinuation that JK was a member of the Jewish mafia was a “sidebar” that was “a bit unnecessary”?

1 Like

Why do we think LK tried to not attend the trial in NJ? Look what’s on public Palm Beach County court records:

8 Likes

Jesus. eggbutt needs a good hard look in the mirror.

3 Likes

Not letting this go makes people consider it more.

6 Likes

My “purely a guess” is fear of exposure.

15 Likes

Why does Eggbutt need to take a good hard look in the mirror?

18 Likes

there’s one for her boyfriend/fiance too

6 Likes

Yes; I want people to understand what it says about the posters making the disgusting insinuations.

WRT the victim of the disgusting insinuation, that bell cannot be unrung, even if the poster or the mods deleted the posts.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s interesting. I was not aware of all that criminal history.

I mostly remember the company name from the old TV commercials: When EF Hutton talks…

Which must have been a pretty good ad campaign, considering I still remember it after all these years.

7 Likes

That is a fantastic opening line.

It could get used a lot around here if you don’t mind sharing it. Lol.

10 Likes

LOL.

I promise not to post again until after someone comes on and bashes LK or her family.

I’ll just sit on the sidelines and let the thread “die down”. /s

1 Like

I see what you did there - pretty clever :smile:

And yet, there are still a few people who try it. :woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

The topic came up, was mentioned and beyond that was unnecessary - IMO. I do not dwell on certain sidebars - or seeing as that term seems to have offended you for some reason - tangents that are not germane to the actual discussion. I am not going to give them the attention they do not deserve and thus make them noteworthy.

I also do not nitpick, cherry pick and dissect the opinions of others in an attempt to try and assign them opinions, motives and agendas that they do not have.

That is what YD excelled at - as she passively-aggressively derailed threads, championed LK even in the midst of raging posts and decided who was a valid poster and what they should be posting…

17 Likes

That turned out to be a pretty valid fear.

12 Likes