Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Or someone getting cards thru their lawyer?

13 Likes

Case numbers for the Palm Beach Court site:
LK 2022MM002279
RG 2022MM002280
GM 2022MM002281
MHG 2022MM002282
I never found JHā€™s, but it seems someone else did.

On the documents tab, it lists that all of them have the exact same paperwork (including the contempt). The last document, the cross reference list, shows the booking may have been purged? Iā€™m not sure how to read it.

4 Likes

The end of Mr. Bā€™s summation was the equivalent to a perfectly executed square halt at X.

13 Likes

Iā€™m lazy and didnā€™t feel like trying to do the whole thing. Perhaps this will suffice.

3 Likes

Maybe it was a slip related to the old phrase about sleeping with the fishes? Lol.

5 Likes

Thank you, it was my gut reaction. So much gas lighting going around here in last day or so.

7 Likes

Apparently itā€™s concerning enough that the original post has been edited to include the Morris County Prosecutorā€™s address, phone number, and email.

Iā€™m boggled. Truly.

9 Likes

They were there in spring 2018. For winter 2028/2019, I assumed they all went to MBs Florida property together. Did LK train with someone else in winter 2018/2019?

That aside, you do realize that people like LK can be pretty darn normal appearingā€¦until they are not.

10 Likes

RG testified they were back in NC and he didnā€™t want to leave. He was very unspecific about dates, which is cool, who writes that stuff down at the time, but he said that they ran into MB in FL and they were asked to come back to NJ.

LK testified similarly except for the part about RG not wanting to go to Jersey and not wanting to leave NC.

Edit to add: there was also testimony about her bringing at least some of her horses from NC to NJ, which would imply she wasnā€™t boarding and training them in FL.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Oh, I agree. MB appeared rational and sane ā€¦until he wasnā€™t.

1 Like

Nice.

I feel like there is another similar example rattling around in the back of my brain thatā€™s going to bug me until I come up with it. Look for another reply to this post at some point down the road, probably around 3 AM. Lol.

6 Likes

Also called pain dore(that e needs an accent but I am on my phone). Best made with stale bread dipped in milk, egg, vanilla and cinnamon.
And REAL maple syrup.

Great, now Iā€™m hungry.

14 Likes

Very valid point. Though in his case the courts proved he was driven there by someone on purpose. Hard to imagine someone would do that. But clearly some people think it is a game or something.

16 Likes

This is insanity. Period. Ignore this ridiculous poster.

19 Likes

That, too. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Maybe the story behind french fries?

Despite its name and popularity, the French fries are not French. The origins can be found in Belgium, where historians claim potatoes were being fried in the late-1600s.

According to Belgian lore, poor villagers living in Meuse Valley would often ate small fried fish they caught in the river. During the winter months when the river froze, fishing would become an impossible task and forced villagers to find other sources of food.

This is when the villagers turned to the root plant, potatoes, slicing and frying them just like the way they prepared fish.

In winter, when the river froze, the fish-deprived villagers fried potatoes instead. Itā€™s said that this dish was discovered by American soldiers in Belgium during World War I and, since the dominant language of southern Belgium is French , they dubbed the tasty potatoes ā€œFrenchā€ fries.

11 Likes

the foods do overlap with other regional cuisins though.
German cook books are full with similar breads for either Christmas or Easter.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that was about how they got involved with MB at firstā€¦he didnā€™t want to leave NC to start training with MB. After they started training with MB, I think that first year they went to FL but were renting a trailer offsite. The the pipe burst and destroyed most of the house. According to the manifesto/police lawsuit, MB told her there was no place to stay on site when they came back to NJ and she threatened him and wound up with the apartment that had previously belonged to JH.

6 Likes