Unlimited access >

Breeders Cup 2022 - Keeneland

Probably goes to NBC at 3:30

What a fantastic race to start the day off with!! :star_struck:
Dead heat finish (the 4 & 6)

Search Engine (MRH) ran a disappointing 7th.

Just a side note for the day
Songbird’s first foal Magical Song made her career debut today at Keenland in the 2nd race. She finished 3rd.

Now it says USA is horse racing until 6 today. So I’ve got it on. Was streaming breeders cup online earlier then lost signal for 20 minutes

So came back to regular tv so I don’t lose it at a critical moment

Aaaahhhhh! I would have cried. Loved Cigar!

1 Like

I mean, at least until after the race, right?

1 Like

Hubby is in KY for another purpose and it is killing him not being at Keeneland.

Wonder Wheel won the Juvenile Filly Sprint.
Gaffalione wins his first Breeders Cup race.

1 Like

Hope you’re having fun @smoofox!

Watching him weave his way through traffic & come storming out between horses was great.

1 Like

For NBC, its the BREEDERS CUP. It honors those who produce and fund what we see on the track. Also credits the sire and dam and memorializes their achievement. Thats the point of the BREEDERS CUP. Its not just another horse race with a big purse.

So far NBC has totally ignored any mention of breeder or bloodline in the post parade or pre race features and if they mentioned breeders or bloodline in the post race recap, missed noticing it. Even serious, hardened bettors appreciate and use this information filtering through each field trying to analyze each, especially Juveniles.

Good job NBC, you missed the point and, no doubt will continue to do so. I miss FOX coverage.

2 Likes

They NEVER have put up the breeders and sire/dam info. I have watched every one but the first when I had to work. That is why I always prefer to watch TVG which always does put up that info.

Meditate wins the Juv fillies turf

She’s a powerful-looking filly. Very impressive race.

1 Like

You can watch the live stream on the BC website & YouTube channel.
They give all the good info on each horse.

Meditate will be fun to follow next year, and she is so chill. Not many horses walk back so relaxed.

I’m enjoying watching the races on my laptop and having a tab open for the BC coverage as well as the NBC coverage and swapping back and forth. Best of both worlds.

1 Like

So I guess Baffert has finished his banishment and is welcomed back with open arms?

So happy for Mike Repole!!! Forte takes the Juvenile over the 2 Baffert entrants.

6 Likes

Is it wrong that I’m happy Forte won over Cave Rock, simply due to BB… lol

6 Likes