Unlimited access >

Bullied by Other Boarder

Guess I missed the joke there. Yep, heading out the start of the month.

5 Likes

Good for you for not putting up with her crazy.

Made laugh as well.

I love my barn, I love my barn…

1 Like

She did. I misread it. Or there was a reference to locking her stalls when they’re empty so she won’t put other horses in them. She needs to leave.

1 Like

Unless one has resting witch face…life is too short to deal with x=crazies like that.
Every paradize has a snake.

5 Likes

Masks make it hard to have a good resting witch face.

Edit to add: I am not anti-mask. No need to pounce on me. I wear a mask, I wear fun masks even. I am just pointing out a very simple downside to mask wearing.

7 Likes

I have an aura I can turn on and off. It typically works, mask or not. I like to think of it vibrating off me like some sorta gamma ray. :joy:

9 Likes

I was sitting on a bus in London. One of my fellow travellers was jumpy and stressy and then was verbally abusive to another passenger. I turned to her and said “I do hope that appointment you are so worried about is with your psychiatrist” - and there was neither a mumble or movement out of her for rest of my journey.

27 Likes

It’s more in the eyes.
I must have it, I scared a former boss I have been told. And I never was anything but friendly with her.
She was an incompetent boob though.

5 Likes

Rocket surgery is quite a common term. It’s a jumble of “It’s not brain surgery” and “It’s not rocket science.”

You can even buy a T-shirt or a poster.

https://www.etsy.com/market/rocket_surgery

15 Likes

That’s cool. Think I’ll pass. Thanks for keeping it on topic.

2 Likes

Is this where I say, “Bless your heart?” :rofl:

11 Likes

If you’re from the south, then I’d say you could get away with it. Otherwise, no, don’t force it.

1 Like

Geez are you practicing for how to talk to the “bully” or what? No need to be snarky. So you didn’t know that rocket surgery was a joke, it isn’t a big deal :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ooo, that is a fun poster! I’d never heard those two phrases jumbled together but I am gonna use that one from now on.

6 Likes

We have to worry about where phrases come from, and if they are region specific now?

Ach yer bampot, if yea dinnea ken whur it’s cones from dinnea use it!

7 Likes

Apparently joking on this forum only goes one way. :smiley::joy::woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

I caught it and laughed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly why if I did not have my own place I simply would not have horses. I did board out my two show horses at one point as I needed the indoor arena to keep them in shape for early show season - moved out after two months and did not show early. The barn bullies (a pair of them, one was a TW trainer) would do things like put their cigarettes out in straw bales right in front of someone they decided they hated or would wait for their bullying “target” to be absent and the flood the stall with the horse IN the stall. Because this pair of barn bullies were besties with the barn manager, they were allowed to get away with this behavior. I was too worried about my horses’ safety (see “put their cigarettes out in straw bales”) and moved out. Oh and the other one of the bully pair? She was a hunt club officer for many years.

Joking goes two ways unless one person’s “joking” is indistinguishable from snark.

1 Like