Unlimited access >

Conformation Critique---new pic from a year and a half later--new video last post

Yeah…nice to hear from you with an update on your journey.

1 Like

Hey guys! Thanks for thinking of us! It’s been an interesting journey this last year, to say the least. We were able to make it out to a series of bronze level shows last year. Score was a rock star, as was my amazing part boarder. They rocked the hack division and came away with a fourth out of 15 for year end, earning one Champion and one Reserve Champion out of 4 shows. As for Score and myself, we dabbled in the Greens and came away with a Ninth out of 18 for year end…the highlight for me was an undersaddle win and a 5th over fences out of 15.

9 Likes

15 Likes

Have you EVER seen such a kind eye and sweet face?! Congratulations to you, Score, and his part boarder. So glad to hear of a positive update.

3 Likes

He’s adorable, congrats!

1 Like

Congrats! He looks lovely.

1 Like

Love this guy! Congrats!

1 Like

How awesome!!! Congrats!

1 Like
Back at it for another show year, this is our third round in the greens, we pinned second of 13. We finished the division with a 5th and 2d in the o/f and 3rd in the undersaddle.
12 Likes

For those of you who humor us with checking in on our progress, this was from our third show of 2021. Reserve Champion in the hacks out of a large field, and good placings in the greens again. 2022 will see our transition to the 2’3 division and a return to the hacks.

31 Likes

What an amazing photo <3 thank you for keeping the fans updated :grinning:

2 Likes

I love that horse, with his sweet face and great shoulder

2 Likes

Thank you! He truly is a sweet boy, and he tries so hard to please!

12 Likes

I cant open the original photos but he looks wonderful now!

3 Likes

Lovely!! You’ve done such a nice job with this fella!

2 Likes

@netg you mentioned about playing in dressage. Well, just before Christmas last year, we had a lesson with one time Canadian Olympian, Cindy Ishoy. I will admit, I was nervous and somewhat intimidated, thinking we had over faced ourselves, but she was amazing to work with, and by the end we had some amazing moments.

8 Likes

He is so adorable!

1 Like

I love him! What a good boy!

1 Like

A few pics from this past Sunday. Our first time in the 2’3 division and jumping oxers on course. He was a good boy, staying quiet, soft and making the strides. I was happy with our reserve placing out of 14.

22 Likes

Gosh, I just LOVE HIM!! Thank you for always keeping us updated. It’s been so wonderful to follow along in your journey. Please give Score a big kiss for me!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes