Unlimited access >

Dear Chronicle, we want COTH caps and are willing to pay!

Ok thanks
Do you know if they ship to The freezing tundra aka Canada

I want one!

Maybe it can have the COTH embroidered on the front, and we can all embroider our screen names on the back …

And will we be able to order them online?

I’m amazed how quickly you pulled this all together – VERY impressive!!

HEY My barn colors are green and tan too!! My trainer will love it!!!

Somehow I think Heidi will need many, MANY hats…

maybe an option would be if you ordered online to have your sn embroidered on the back? that would be too cool! and most of the eventers come over here too i think so they should see this…well, i’m always over here by all the action! great idea…thanks gofer and erin!

soo cute!! being a moderator would definitely get in the way!!
Thats a girl Heidi!!! wear that hat with pride BAbay!!!
I can’t wait thisis just tooo cool !

You never know … there has been a little bit of cross-pollination these days with you crazy northerners coming down south …

This is too funny - how excited we are all getting about a baseball hat! It doesn’t take much, does it!? LOL

me too!

I want to jump on the band wagon too! I wanna hat!

Gofer that child is just too darn cute for words. Uh-oh I better go find a kid to babysit for before that d@mn biological clock starts acting up again!

and please do not make them in white

I helped out at a neighboring barn’s show and was given a cap - in WHITE - after about thirty seconds around the barn - well, no longer white shall we say

• ooh Erin - indeed hunter green would be just fine!

see original thread for the colors the cliques have already staked out.

http://chronofhorse.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=691099205&f=602099205&m=2120980951

Alright, Gofer!!! You DID make sure that they won’t have that tacky, nasty plastic thing in the back with the prongs and holes, right?

Hey, I just emailed Gofer… she gets all the credit this time.

Poo! I have never worn, nor will I ever wear a baseball cap. My head is not conducively shaped for a baseball cap.

Thus, I’d like to cast my vote for something more useful - think you can whip up a COTH monogrammed diaper bag for me Gofer?

NO!!! Not our dearest Heidi?!?!?!?!?

I, on the other hand, only need ONE…

Here is the Gofer-in-training…

Can we order our names on them???

Humm…maybe I don’t need to be that easily recognized. I mean, it was pretty scary when DMK and HATTIE walked into PCB’s barn at Ocala and just starting pointing and laughing at me!!! I was totally clueless and didn’t know WHAT was going on!!!