Unlimited access >

Equestrian Stockholm saddle pads

Thank you for sharing!

Y’all look super btw!

4 Likes

You guys look fantastic! Love your colors!

When I was talking about too much pad up front, it’s because having my half pad hanging off the back of the pad drives me nuts. I want the panels and the half pad fully on the saddle pad.

1 Like

I’m blaming this thread for my recent ES purchase: I just bought the pad and matching polo sets in purple and silver cloud. So excited to see how they look on my guy.

5 Likes

Oh I got the silver cloud brushing boots.

I have a horse boot problem.

1 Like

Thanks!! and oh ya gotcha. Yes my dads horses half pad does that but its hard to find pads that fit 18.5 and 19 inch saddles haha

@Mersidoats pictures!!

1 Like

A package arrived today…

7 Likes

Pictures!! Or unboxing video :joy:

Whoop whoop

Totally worthless post.

Pictures!

2 Likes

Also, I got a new set from Eskadron for Christmas, but I’m not allowed to open it until Christmas. How unfair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am wondering how Rioja would look on my bright bay, but I have to remind myself I’m not buying any LeMieux.

I like the orchid ES, but not quite for this horse. Looks lovely though.

1 Like

It was my work boots. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Tracking says it should arrive today.

3 Likes

Ok, I stand by my “worthless post” statement then. :rofl::wink:

3 Likes

You’re not kidding. I saw FedEx out front and was all excited.

I mean, new work boots are cool but where are my dang saddle pads…

3 Likes

What eskadrons did you get!? :eyes:

1 Like

I didnt’ get anything fancy from Le Mieux, just a couple of halfpads and a wicking summer pad. So…i had to order SOMEthing pretty. And like i mentioned above, i like the back and front corners to be the same shape, so i found an Ogilvy shape that was what i want and put together a gray pad, with double piping interior off-white and outer being tan. With embroidered EPF Brenna in script. (she’s a light creamy palomino and gray is her ‘color’…though not much of a color)

Except it’s a christmas present and SO bought it for me. So it’ll be a few weeks before i get to see it’s beautifulness in person.

1 Like

10 Likes

This thread inspired me to do some online saddle pad shopping…ended up getting a PSOS emerald pad (and bonnet) but they won’t arrive until the 10th! The ES emerald is gorgeous but I had a hard time getting a feel for the color. It looks like it can be very teal in bright sunlight, and I worry it would be a bit much on my horse who is a bright chestnut, so I tend to gravitate towards darker colors. Or it might be stunning on him, who knows!

1 Like

I don’t know exactly…since it’s somewhat of a surprise :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have this set and it’s a bit darker and not teal. Maybe I can get a pic that better captures this. It’s lovely. Just incase it will enable anyone else :wink:

3 Likes

Please do, I might need some enabling in the future! Who knows, after getting a new jump pad, my dressage saddle might get jealous :rofl:

3 Likes