Equine ATTORNEYS! Seller refusing to release horse to shipper! UPDATE: Ransom refused

wait…I missed a lot of the drama but the OP actually suggested a GoFund Me Page to help the poor family?

When someone figures out who the OP really is I think she needs to be flogged! In Public!:lol:

[QUOTE=Frostbitten;8550694]
LS, you could always do a second version with the same graphic but with the slogan" COTH" above the pony and “Train Wreck” underneath…:slight_smile:

I would buy one of each.[/QUOTE]

Oh a CoTH TrainWreck tee would be great. Could part of the profits go to some fund for us to use for horses or CoTHers in need?
And I want to get one of the pony and blue saddle tees too.
But the open trailer, LOL, it’s just not very cute unless the Pony is shown balking at it while wearing the Blue Saddle.

[QUOTE=Bogey2;8550942]
wait…I missed a lot of the drama but the OP actually suggested a GoFund Me Page to help the poor family?

When someone figures out who the OP really is I think she needs to be flogged! In Public!:lol:[/QUOTE]

OP has been IDed by her Coth name and by her real names. Multiple names, and several barns. Just go to the golf cart area at WEF and either OP or her mother (or is it mother-in-law?) will give you a ride.

[QUOTE=LS;8550780]

Is Rolex in April? If so, there’s plenty of time. I am looking at sources for T-shirt printer; want to make sure it’s good quality/good customer service.
)[/QUOTE]

I have had multiple good experiences with customink. You can upload your own design, they have multiple tees from which to select, and their customer service is top notch. My last order arrived several days before the promised date.

[QUOTE=invinoveritas;8550947]
Oh a CoTH TrainWreck tee would be great. Could part of the profits go to some fund for us to use for horses or CoTHers in need?[/QUOTE]
Profits: I’m thinking this will make about $10.00 :lol:
Seriously, to make money at t-shirt design you need (probably) hundreds of designs that appeal to a wide audience. But yes, I would love to donate any proceeds to a worthy horse-related cause!
*Any open trailer will be a cartoon version; I won’t make an ugly shirt lol.

That was one of the companies I liked, but I need one that does the fulfillment part. Looks like you can order your own designs, but they won’t sell it to others for you. :cry:

[QUOTE=Bogey2;8550942]wait…I missed a lot of the drama but the OP actually suggested a GoFund Me Page to help the poor family?
When someone figures out who the OP really is I think she needs to be flogged! In Public!:lol:[/QUOTE]

Back to the OT: In fairness, the OP took someone else’s suggestion to start a GoFund Me page. I think she removed it and refunded the money to those who contributed. But, what would you do if you found out that you had sold your horse to someone with a questionable history, even if the sale was legit?
I doubt we’ll know the outcome, but I suspect the “flogging” will be a legal and financial one.

What about Cafe Press? Don’t they do tshirts/printing and fulfill the orders?

[QUOTE=LS;8551292]
But, what would you do if you found out that you had sold your horse to someone with a questionable history, even if the sale was legit?[/QUOTE]

You can offer to buy the horse back, or if they don’t want to do that you can try to keep track of the horse and buy it back if it eventually comes up for sale.

The time to research your potential buyers (or sellers, since the questionable behavior could come from either side) is BEFORE the contract is signed, not after the deal is done. If anything comes out of this thread it may be that.

Zazzle does this too.

[QUOTE=Kwill;8551351]
What about Cafe Press? Don’t they do tshirts/printing and fulfill the orders?[/QUOTE]

Research so far is showing a better artist experience with Zazzle, and good reviews on their product quality. They also have t-shirts for dogs!

[QUOTE=Bogey2;8550942]

No, a few COTH members suggested she start the GoFundMe page.

[QUOTE=Joanne;8551548]
No, a few COTH members suggested she start the GoFundMe page.[/QUOTE]

debateable :lol:

I am beyond sick for my client and the kid.

turns out later the ‘kid’ is the OP. :eek: :slight_smile:

I have read through most of the thread, but where did it become apparent that there was no client or kid? Did someone post the bill of sale? I must have missed something.

[QUOTE=LS;8549313]
Th![](s thread needs some art. I made a tavern sign so people could find the Blue Saddle Inn more easily. I have a million other things I need to be doing, but this is more fun:

[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d15/lsealey/BlueSaddleInn%20copy_zpshtxkf9kl.jpg)[/QUOTE]

This is adorable. You’re right. The simpler the better.

V-neck T or polo with this insignia. Don’t forget coffee mugs/travel mugs.

[QUOTE=Crockpot;8551637]
turns out later the ‘kid’ is the OP. :eek: :)[/QUOTE]

It is a cute pony, I would be beyond sick, too if I were to get it, and then didn’t! :winkgrin:

[QUOTE=LS;8551407]
Research so far is showing a better artist experience with Zazzle, and good reviews on their product quality. They also have t-shirts for dogs![/QUOTE]

I use Zazzle for my stuff and can also say I’ve had good experiences with them and their products. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=The Hobbit;8551857]
I use Zazzle for my stuff and can also say I’ve had good experiences with them and their products. :)[/QUOTE]

That’s really helpful, thanks! I like the wide range of products, and specifically wanted one that offers polos (a rider must-have item). Good to go on that, now it’s time to start designing! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Alagirl;8551767]
It is a cute pony, I would be beyond sick, too if I were to get it, and then didn’t! :winkgrin:[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who the parties involved are, and I’m sure many do not. Are photos of the pony still around?

After 13+ years around COTH you’d think I’d know better than to read the first three pages and then jump to page 29. #WHATHAPPENED

[QUOTE=GoneAway;8552415]
After 13+ years around COTH you’d think I’d know better than to read the first three pages and then jump to page 29. #WHATHAPPENED[/QUOTE]

A sure-fire way of finding a fun thread: the thread must be at least 9 pages long. Start on page one, then skip to the last page. If you can’t even tell they are the same thread - let the fun begin! You just did a triple-play by going with a 29-pager!

[QUOTE=GoneAway;8552415]
After 13+ years around COTH you’d think I’d know better than to read the first three pages and then jump to page 29. #WHATHAPPENED[/QUOTE]

There’s a lovely summary in post #473, but really, this thread is worth the read. :yes: