Equine ATTORNEYS! Seller refusing to release horse to shipper! UPDATE: Ransom refused

[QUOTE=BetterOffRed;8554726]
there are rules to follow when posting on a trainwreck thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes.
And never do it sober.
No, Wait. That’s the house guest rule…

We don’t need no stinkin’ rules! Well maybe a couple.

There are no rules on a train wreck. Otherwise the OP would b e required to take a shot of truth serum before posting.

I did not think that the poster was answering for chill rider. Lots of people respond to posts by others. As long as the poster doesn’t say “I did/did not say that in my original post” I assume that the poster is just voicing an opinion. It is an assumption but the posting style is not the same for those two posters.

I do wonder why chill rider is though. Must be in Florida? Or know the OP? A very knowledgeable houseguest who did not come onto this thread with the usual wild offense/defense of either the buyer or the seller. Chill rider has good information and good links for us to ponder.

[QUOTE=Kwill;8554745]
We don’t need no stinkin’ rules! Well maybe a couple.[/QUOTE]

What?! We don’t need no couple a rules neither! We are a law unto ourselves!:lol:

Posts are disappearing at an astouding rate from this thread. That doesn’t add to the suspiciousness :wink:

FWIW I don’t think chili is at all a malicious alter and really did advance the ball on the thread so I am not going to out you… but I saw ya :wink: be more careful, you know who.

What are the Blue Saddle Inn happy hour specials today & is the guac fresh??
I feel like I need a few drinks, since I missed some of the disappearing posts…

[QUOTE=chilirider;8554624]
It is but most of Annes posts are odd. [/QUOTE]

Hey, now, I resemble that remark.

I probably should have written “As for me,” or “Here’s how I did it,” but because at that point multiple people had brought up other threads/posts by OP under a different name I didn’t think it was necessary.

I’ve been on this forum for 17 years. I don’t need no stinking alter.

Just didn’t want you to get hit by that bus, Anne FS. Many apologies.

Why thank you, me. I mean chilirider, chilirider. Did I say ‘me’? :eek:

C’mon over to the Blue Saddle Inn and I’ll buy ‘us’ a pitcher of whatever you want.

Nah, lets just meet at Titos for a few margaritas and tacos. We can grab a ride from the VIP shuttle drivers. They will love that!!!

[QUOTE=chilirider;8555051]
Nah, lets just meet at Titos for a few margaritas and tacos. We can grab a ride from the VIP shuttle drivers. They will love that!!![/QUOTE]

I agree, they already have good margarita’s. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Methinks OP’s other barn name is totally appropriate but maybe not what they were intending. Can’t say buyers were not warned…

http://florida.intercreditreport.com/company/heads-up-stables-inc-p00000037709

[QUOTE=jetsmom;8543558]
But does it have a head tilt?[/QUOTE]

New to this thread and while it has been a worthwhile read so far, THIS really made it!!!:lol:

[QUOTE=Midge;8558361]
New to this thread and while it has been a worthwhile read so far, THIS really made it!!!:lol:[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

So just an update on our OP.
If anyone wishing to do business with her simply uses Google, links to her fraudulent activities come up in the first four hits using Kris Gulino/Jening (Please note one N in spelling). Of course, she has a few more less favored aliases that will now probably be dusted off so just a reminder that it is always a case of Buyer (and sometimes Seller) Beware!!!

And another date with the Judge April 11 might curtail some of her activites also. Maybe Character Witnesses are in order???

I tried Googling Kris Gulino, Kris Gulino Jening, and Kris Jening and get no sort of interesting tidbits other than this thread. Care to elaborate or provide some links?

[QUOTE=chilirider;8575681]
So just an update on our OP.
If anyone wishing to do business with her simply uses Google, links to her fraudulent activities come up in the first four hits using Kris Gulino/Jening (Please note one N in spelling). Of course, she has a few more less favored aliases that will now probably be dusted off so just a reminder that it is always a case of Buyer (and sometimes Seller) Beware!!!

And another date with the Judge April 11 might curtail some of her activites also. Maybe Character Witnesses are in order???[/QUOTE]

wow!
Do you know OP personally, chilirider? haven’t been posting here much, sorry I’m out of the loop.

What a weird twist this thread took … [edit] That’s why I love this board, better than TV.

[QUOTE=Kwill;8575878]
What a weird twist this thread took … who would of supposed the OP was the one who was the fraudster? That’s why I love this board, better than TV.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for the new season…

After all, unless proven in a court of law, ‘fraud’ didn’t happen.

But all the websites discrediting the person assumed to be the OP…
Libel and slander?
Breech of contract
Theft…

Judge Judy would snatch herself bald!

http://www.whoscammedyou.com/current-scams/18522/would-not-refund-money-paid-for-horse/

http://www.whoscammedme.com/current-scams/15320/attempted-horse-theft-and-severe-neglect/