Equine ATTORNEYS! Seller refusing to release horse to shipper! UPDATE: Ransom refused

That sounds like a “thicket”. I thought a sticky wicket was a wicket, in croquet, which was tricky or hard to get through. A sticky situation, with that wicket. A sticky wicket.

Google comes up- with definitions surrounding this:

"Cricket. the area of ground around a wicket when it is tacky because of recent rain and therefore does not allow the ball to bounce well.

2.               Chiefly British. a situation requiring delicate treatment; an awkward situation"

[QUOTE=Gnalli;8623586]
I’m confused about this . Regardless of who the true buyer was, the seller got her money and a signed contract , correct ? If that’s the case , then how can she LEGALLY refuse to let the pony go to the new owner ?[/QUOTE]

Wow, you have 32 pages of reading in front of you! :lol:

Well maybe not all 32 pages were on point … but many of them were, hashing, re-hashing, opinionating, knowledgeable inputting, taking sides, switching sides …

[QUOTE=OverandOnward;8620169]

But who is Chad Keenum? :)[/QUOTE]

https://www.facebook.com/CkSporthorses/

[QUOTE=Altered39;8540924]
Good grief. I see we’re to the point of latching on to anyone’s uninformed word as gold. As I said before, paper trails are a beautiful thing. The bottom line is, there is a legal contract for something that’s been purchased and wrongfully withheld.

And this was why the page was made. All I did was post the facts for those who were interested.[/QUOTE]

LOL! And your contract and paper trail was worth exactly what, Kris?

[QUOTE=Ambitious Kate;8623834]
Google comes up- with definitions surrounding this:

"Cricket. the area of ground around a wicket when it is tacky because of recent rain and therefore does not allow the ball to bounce well.

2.               Chiefly British. a situation requiring delicate treatment; an awkward situation"[/QUOTE]

The wicket is the lovingly tended real estate between two sets of stumps.
Croquet uses hoops for the ball to go through.

32 pages later and still don’t really know what’s going on with the pony in question…I’ll be back later…

I just spent a lot of time reading this to discover NO conclusion! WTH?!

Where is the pony now? Did Buyer end up getting money back from Seller? What happened in court?

Also, is there still t-shirts being made up?

Yes, I also wonder how all that turned out!
T-shirts are available, proceeds go to CANTER. Just go to zazzle.com, type the words “Blue Saddle Inn” in the search box (don’t want to post direct link here).
Maybe someone will chime in with an update.
ETA: Not certain but I think The Pony is safely with original owner (from another thread).

Thank you!

[QUOTE=LS;8716629]

ETA: Not certain but I think The Pony is safely with original owner (from another thread).[/QUOTE]

This pony that is being discussed in this thread or Manni’s pony that is the subject of the blue saddle thread?

OP lost her court case against the seller. Pony is safe.

[edit]

http://www.whoscammedme.com/current-…evere-neglect/

[QUOTE=chilirider;8717163]
OP lost her court case against the seller. Pony is safe.
[edit]

http://www.whoscammedme.com/current-…evere-neglect/[/QUOTE]

So that was over 3 years ago? Not a new case?

Wait … the case is not against the same persons referenced in this thread?? I don’t see the name Gulino … what paragraph is it in, did I miss it?

Not sure any of your information has anything to do with this thread …

[QUOTE=trubandloki;8717095]
This pony that is being discussed in this thread or Manni’s pony that is the subject of the blue saddle thread?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for catching the error; I was thinking of Manni’s pony from the blue saddle thread. :slight_smile:

The “Ransomed Pony” in this thread is indeed safe with seller. The OP of this thread lost her court case.

Follow the comments in the link and you will see the relevance to OP in this thread.

[QUOTE=OverandOnward;8717278]
So that was over 3 years ago? Not a new case?

Wait … the case is not against the same persons referenced in this thread?? I don’t see the name Gulino … what paragraph is it in, did I miss it?

Not sure any of your information has anything to do with this thread …[/QUOTE]

Everything to do with the OP in this thread.

Jiminy Christmas…

[QUOTE=chilirider;8717424]
The “Ransomed Pony” in this thread is indeed safe with seller. The OP of this thread lost her court case.

Follow the comments in the link and you will see the relevance to OP in this thread.[/QUOTE]

The only comment that applies is, I think, this one

Can someone email me, I could use some info on this lady who is trying to pick up my horse after I voided the sale. Which i am not letting happen. Email me at

There’s nothing there about any court cases, won or lost, no links etc.

Who wants to save me 33 pages of reading and give me the plot synopsis?!?! :lol:

[QUOTE=minnieog;8719503]
Who wants to save me 33 pages of reading and give me the plot synopsis?!?! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh no you don’t. That’s like saying “Hello Lesson Teacher, I’m the new Beginner Riding Student. I don’t want to do the walk/trot thing. I want you to just bump me up to Grand Prix, right now. I can ride your old made Grand Prix horse, he’s already trained, right?”

Dues must be paid. :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[33 pages x 20 posts per page = 660 posts … some longer than others … some on point and some not … maybe by Christmas you’ll be up to here? :wink: ]

[hey! maybe someone could read it into an audiobook and people could listen to it while driving … with dramatic actors for the voices … ]