Unlimited access >

How about a matchy matchy fashion show thread?

Thank you for the info. I thought the saddle was a Custom, but didn’t want to put my food in my mouth. l :laughing:

1 Like

oh my god, I cackled at the first photo!! NOW is the season for those UFOs and fresh young babies!!

I guess only horse people would really understand.

3 Likes

Love the plaid Christmas matchy! But then I love me a good flannel shirt, so…
Also love saddle pad #2 enough that I could spring for new one. What brand???

1 Like

Yeah, good times. She did not want to canter, and once I got her into it, she would start proinging and try to stop by jamming her front feet into the ground. I was really impressed by how my non-horsey friend captured it with the UFO :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you! The second pad was custom-made for me by Seams Right, who sadly went out of business a few years ago. They’re great pads and the one in the picture is 6-7 years old. I have a purple one that’s a little older than this one and they both still look terrific. If you can find any used ones in good condition either on eBay or FB Marketplace, snatch them up!

1 Like

omg I have a UFO pic too! I need to find it hahaha

Found it! Lol

19 Likes

HA!!! i got the palomino=gray part correct. Yay me!

2 Likes

That saddle w/ pad look is exquisite. My favorite of all that you’ve shown (so far). Don’t Sell!!!

1 Like

@see_u_at_x, I just bought that saddle pad in a jump cut (I am not a dressage rider) despite the fact that I don’t have a rideable horse right now and am about to take the winter off. I loved it that much based on your photo! Thanks for the idea! :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s awesome and you’re so welcome! I’m always happy to enable. :grinning:

I am not a dressage rider, but I do dabble a bit as cross training… and nobody does matchy matchy (or is that tacky tacky :wink:) like a distance rider!

Dream:

Link:

Phin:

Sultan:

George:

Hombre:

Fluffy:

Crown:

Fire:

Magic:

35 Likes

Really lovely scenic matchy photos! Nice horses too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There is just something about a grey and matchy matchy! It’s so perfect!

3 Likes

No show outfits yet, but color coordinating our lesson outfits brings me SO MUCH JOY. Love love love the equestrian stockholm pads, though some might find the loud leopard spots + color too much :stuck_out_tongue:

44 Likes

I am not an appy person but wow he/she looks great in that rust! White breeches and a taupe sunshirt the same color as the piping on the pad would be chef’s kiss and I don’t think would distract from your cute horse!

5 Likes

Thank you!! What you can’t see in the photo is that the spots on the underside of her body are the same color as the pad… so I HAD to get it. ES makes a matching turtleneck that I’ve been considering buying too, but I love the suggestion of the piping color for a sunshirt!

3 Likes

This is exactly what I’ve been thinking.

1 Like

Basically the color of the house/office behind you :rofl: that really makes the rust pop I think and compliments pony nicely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ohhhhh love these and love the spots!! I’ll try and dig out some pics of my dads Appie when a friend would ride him.

I’m a fan of burgundy.

But brown and cream is also nice on a bay.

31 Likes