Unlimited access >

How do I change the category - User level

My user name still has the title “greenie.” Others I see have changed it to a more personal quote. How do I change mine? I went all through the preferences/ profile and didn’t see where I can change it. Did I miss it somewhere? Thanks.

You ask @Moderator_1 :slight_smile:

On the old platform, it was a user editable field. Here, it’s not, but I think the plan is to bring that back eventually!

I do have a request in about getting that field user-editable, or removing it entirely, or replacing it with location (depending upon what our options are). In the meantime, let me know what you’d like it to say, and I can update it for you.

That goes for anyone!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have to think of something.

1 Like

Ooo! Can I get mine changed to “Dressage Ninja (in training)”? Pleeease? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Can you change mine to “The Amityville Horror” Pretty Please!

1 Like

Can you change mine to “Open Mind”?

1 Like

Does the User Level still change with posts? As in, your status changes with number of posts? I ask because I’m looking forward to eventually hitting Schoolmaster, LOL.

Thank you!

1 Like

To be honest, I’m not sure. I think it may no longer automatically update, although I can change them for you.

Getting the user title situation addressed is on “the list,” but I believe there are currently other lists that outrank ours!

1 Like

Can you change mine to “A delectable union of anise and lard” ? Please?

2 Likes

Right, now that’s a quote I want to know more about!

It is the perfect description of the that most delicious cookie, the biscochito! I eat so many, I now am one…

2 Likes

Hi can I have my status say Chestnut Hony Mare, thank you

All set!

i’ve never jumped or evented. It frankly is against my horse-philosophy, and yet, my user status has been churning along/now stalled at some kind of hunter/jumper/eventer designation and i protest!
Went all through profile stuff (to no avail) then found this thread. Thanks!

I would appreciate it if you could change my category to be: horses’ friend

Works well to link to Moderator’s name so it knows to check, by adding “@” in front of the desired name, here @Moderator_1.

Is automatic, when you try, a prompt with name suggestions will show up, click on your choice.

1 Like

thank you

You got it!

2 Likes