Unlimited access >

Lovestruck aka Violet Joy

Have you tried searching by user name? Takes you right to their profile page where you can find activity or message them.

yikes I don’t even recognize anything here! Did many people drop off? it’s very hard to maneuver around.

that helps … he may be like me and having trouble navigating around this new design. LOL… I have always thought of him as a HE but maybe she’s a she?

What are you looking for? There is a help forum with a very nice explanation of the new site.

1 Like

yes, please… I can’t find FAQ mentioned

1 Like

OH … those are clickable links without being a different color or highlighted! wow, confusing

Sometimes the view is also different if you are using mobile or ‘desktop’.

The links are bold green? If you’re not seeing bold green links, #technical-help-forum (:arrow_left: that is also a link) is the place to go for help.

My dad passed away on Christmas morning so I am going to be traveling quite a bit the next couple of months as we work through the estate. Not wanting Violet to lose any of her progress for the hunter breeding shows we made the decision to send her to Magic Hill Farm. She arrived this morning, my daughter had to make all the arrangements for me and said it felt like sending a kid off to college. I miss them all so much but am glad Violet is in good hands.

4 Likes

Love the photo with the winter ‘fuzzies’ and the dusting of snow.

Sorry again about loosing your dad. I hope over time the ache is replaced with the wonderful memories and stories you’ve shared with us about him.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry about your Dad. I hope that he knew that his tomato seeds were in great demand. Hugs to you.

2 Likes

Having nothing to do with anything but was looking at Violet’s photo again and thought what an awesome Christmas card for next year. Yes, next Christmas will be tough but hopefully this photo would bring a smile to faces of those that see it.

2 Likes

Condolences on your loss! I miss those family members we’ve lost when we go through the holidays without them… I can’t imagine what you’re going through with a loss like that on Christmas day. Glad your daughter and you have each other for support, and it will be interesting to see what Violet is like after a little time away. Hang in there.

1 Like

HUGS, @Laurierace. Jingles for your heart and safe travels during this difficult time. Violet looks wonderful and I think she’s sending you warm thoughts, too. What a sweet, lovely girl.

1 Like

A lot has happened since I last updated this thread. Violet is 13 months old now and is thankfully an EHV-1 survivor. She scared us for a bit but with excellent care she recovered fully.
She has had 3 shows so far with 4 Best Young Horse (2 PA bred and 2 open) and one reserve. Super bummed she won’t get to show at Devon this year because that is the whole reason I foaled her in PA but am looking forward to Upperville. So proud of my girls!

11 Likes

@Laurierace she has an absolutely lovely head and expression :heart:

I am clueless with Devon. She can’t show because she didn’t qualify?

But Upperville must be exciting!

1 Like

Devon was cancelled

What a beautiful face she has :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s getting so grown up.

1 Like

Violet is following her dam’s footprints to the letter it appears as she now has cellulitis in a hindleg. Juliet spent two weeks at New Bolton with cellulitis as a yearling. Hopefully we can get it under control and she can still show at Upperville.

4 Likes