Unlimited access >

Lovestruck aka Violet Joy

Thank you! I am very hopeful we got the hack winner we were looking for. That type of movement is so much easier on my broken body.

1 Like

She’s beautiful and that color is just gorgeous on her! Is it a pad and surcingle?

Yes, that is how I introduce the concept of a girth to my foals. The next step is my exercise saddle. It just weighs a few pounds so not too heavy for the little ones. Once they are used to the exercise saddle I start ground driving.

1 Like

This thread caught my eye again, because I was reading about the winner of the Tepin S.

Her name is Lovestruck and she’s half to Scat Daddy. A coming 3 year old by Tapit out of the Mr. Prospector mare Love Style, she has won her first 2 starts both of which were on the turf. She broke her maiden and then won the Tepin Stakes on her second time out.

There’s nothing up close between her and the bit of TB in **your ** Lovestruck though. Nice that your mare has the Kris S influence. :relaxed:

1 Like

Now that is some genetic royalty! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’m with skydy… I think of ‘your’, @Laurierace, Lovestruck when I read about theis nice Tapit filly on the track of the same (or close) name :star_struck:

1 Like

sorry to drop in like this, but I haven’t been here since the redesign and I’m absolutely lost! I can’t find Beowulf! What happened here?

Here as in the new BB or ‘here’ as this particular topic? If you haven’t read the FAQ, I’d suggest starting there :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you tried searching by user name? Takes you right to their profile page where you can find activity or message them.

yikes I don’t even recognize anything here! Did many people drop off? it’s very hard to maneuver around.

that helps … he may be like me and having trouble navigating around this new design. LOL… I have always thought of him as a HE but maybe she’s a she?

What are you looking for? There is a help forum with a very nice explanation of the new site.

1 Like

yes, please… I can’t find FAQ mentioned

1 Like

OH … those are clickable links without being a different color or highlighted! wow, confusing

Sometimes the view is also different if you are using mobile or ‘desktop’.

The links are bold green? If you’re not seeing bold green links, #technical-help-forum (:arrow_left: that is also a link) is the place to go for help.

My dad passed away on Christmas morning so I am going to be traveling quite a bit the next couple of months as we work through the estate. Not wanting Violet to lose any of her progress for the hunter breeding shows we made the decision to send her to Magic Hill Farm. She arrived this morning, my daughter had to make all the arrangements for me and said it felt like sending a kid off to college. I miss them all so much but am glad Violet is in good hands.

4 Likes

Love the photo with the winter ‘fuzzies’ and the dusting of snow.

Sorry again about loosing your dad. I hope over time the ache is replaced with the wonderful memories and stories you’ve shared with us about him.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry about your Dad. I hope that he knew that his tomato seeds were in great demand. Hugs to you.

2 Likes