Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

4 Likes

He’s from upstate NY.
Not to mention, he’d left the NJ house for the winter in the past…
So, no.

9 Likes

That out-of-the-country excursion should be almost over and the parental units will be back to either comply with the subpoenas (finally) or face contempt. I wonder if the tapes and transcripts are at the bottom of the Nile?

11 Likes

Right? Seems like such a lack luster trip. So un-urgent and contrived.

4 Likes

Oh my, we are still theorizing about this…
If we are going to theorize then I am going to assume that Michael had the NJ house set up with some seriously good technology to keep it safe and Mother Nature, like she likes to do, laughed at all his stuff and figured out a way to freeze his pipes anyway.
I have no doubt that his propane tank had a notification system to make sure he and probably the propane company knew when it was getting low, so there was never a time when he accidently ran out of propane at a time when he was not there to notice it was out. There are also all kinds of fancy thermostat set-ups that can be set to call you if the temperature in the house is going too low.

I still think, and the insurance adjuster confirms it, I am sure much to the annoyance of Lauren Kanarek and her desire to make up stories, that the frozen pipes are just one of those horrible things that happens in lots of places in the winter, no matter how hard you try to make it not happen.

But seriously, why are we talking about this and not the topic that we should be talking about. The big looming question of why a lawyer, Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya), would totally ignore a subpoena in the civil case that his daughter filed? Why would the wife of the same lawyer, Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1), also ignore a subpoena in the civil case that her daughter filed? Why would a lawyer, Jonathan Kanarek, think it is OK to send a private communication to the judge in the civil case that his daughter filed? Those are the looming questions that need answers.

10 Likes

Bottom line…if there was any wrongdoing regarding the damaged pipes in Michael’s home, I guarantee there would have been charges by now. Insurance companies are stingy when it comes to paying out for fraud. Enough with this already. Stop the participation with this idiocy.

9 Likes

I really want to understand how someone who can brag all over social media (including this forum) that they are sending the recording transcripts to all of these random places to make sure Michael is as damaged by them as possible can turn around and then ignore the subpoena that is simply asking for the same transcripts.

In the grand scheme of things, that should have been one of the easiest subpoenas to answer, since Mom Kanarek (Kirby Kanarek - @Seeker1) boasted here about making them and her and her daughter bragged about sending them, pretty darn recently even, so why not just provide them, and all the bombshells they contain, for the civil case that their daughter filed when asked for them?

None of that makes any sense. And none of that is theories or guesses or made up stories.

11 Likes

FINALLY, Some rulings! @ekat, what is partial order to quash? Edit-I see now where Judge S approved motion to quash.

Edit to add, motion to compel and hold in contempt denied

Legal peeps who were able to view rulings, what would be the next step? Can defendants appeal decison?

2 Likes

I didn’t like the beginning of the response where the judge repeats the Kanarek narrative! “Shot at point blank range, multiple times”. Doesn’t sound impartial to me.

Add: “without warning or provocation”. Is this guy for real?!?

6 Likes

If that was the case, then why were Bilinkas and Deininger looking straight at the camera and “relaxed”? Wouldn’t the interviewer want the setup to be consistent?

3 Likes

Me neither

2 Likes

And the insurance guy wouldn’t have testified as he did, if there was potential shenanigans.

4 Likes

Just saying regarding Sceusi’s filings yesterday - it would be so very, very interesting to know the contents of that email he received from JK. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I have a long meeting later today and I will check to see what was posted. We may not get to see the reasoning behind the rulings.

2 Likes

Sorry, I live in Mountain Standard Time. So, I’m just waking up.

@Moderator_1, the new thread is here.

This one can be closed now. Thank you.

To everyone - I put the rulings in a new thread because this one is too long, too unwieldy and will collapse under the weight of the rulings. :wink:

9 Likes

Where are these rulings?

1 Like

Ekat posted in new thread.

1 Like

Thank you!!! Once again.

1 Like