Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

Do they still have to have all the training and take those hard tests?

1 Like

No idea. But in my state they’ve just increased peace officer training to a full month in the academy. Not including firearms training.

3 Likes

I would call him an Olympic athlete, but obviously not an Olympic medalist.

I have ridden in clinics with 3 different Olympians - one of them a medallist. Can I now claim I “trained” with them? I feel like one 45-minute lesson with each of them would totally count in LK’s world

18 Likes

Her world and the world of a lot of no-name trainers hanging out a shingle.

7 Likes

This mentions that if the plaintiff was mentally incompetent at the time if the injury, the statute of limitation may be paused.
Would this benefit MB in any way with his counter claim?

5 Likes

Psst. He still does.

His competitive record still stands.

19 Likes

Did she actually show herself? Not at the Olympics, obviously.

I remember reading that she rode, but I don’t recall if she showed as well.

2 Likes

This thread is much more pleasant without the participation of people who antagonized everyone and seemed willfully obtuse. I am curious about how quickly a certain poster got themself banned when others who employ similar tactic are still here. That said, thanks!

24 Likes

You might want to do a practise run at Thanksgiving so you get a feel for it. These days, when my grandchildren arrive a few days ahead of Christmas, I announce to them, “You’re on the truffle assembly line”. They’re good kids and more than willing to help out…

7 Likes

I’m guessing it was the flat out insults without even the pretext of making a comment on the subject at hand.

9 Likes

Do they take the I Love Lucy approach where they detour a few into their mouths? Lol.

10 Likes

I thought it was the admission that they were trolling.

14 Likes

That’s also quite possible.

3 Likes

You beat me to my edit! But, agree.

1 Like

No, that would be my DH! :joy:

I also make marshmallows as part of my repetoire. DH does not like marhmallows except for the homemade kind. Every year I hear, “You should make a second batch of these.” One batch makes 80 marshmallows. If I do make a second batch, I make bourbon marshmallow the second time arround. (I’ve made bourbon caramels and I’m considering trying to make bourbon toffees. My son really like bourbon.)

8 Likes

I am going to insert myself or brag here. Vivian Vance and her very gay husband (they adored each other) lived in my town – full sized candy bars on Halloween.

21 Likes

Well, dang! I know I changed the had to has!! I’ll fix it again! Yes indeed, he definitely still does!!!

4 Likes

Rafalca was ridden by Jan Ebling. Romney co-owned the mare. She did well but did not medal against the very tough European competitors.

5 Likes

Anne Romney did show at one point but I don’t know if she still does. At Del Mar a few years back, she was headed to the warmup on her FEI horse for an FEI test. (I was on my FEI horse, preparing for a 1st Level test, which pretty much sums up my riding. :woman_facepalming:) Anyhoo, she was riding with the Ebelings around that time. Health issues may preclude her from showing these days.

8 Likes

Ann Romney has her USDF gold medal and still has close ties to Ebelings.

10 Likes