Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

Oh how could I forget? In Wellington I was next to Charles de Kunffy in a food line. I said 2 sentences to him. He said 2 sentences back AND smiled.

Envy me. :joy:

22 Likes

And various breeds of horses.
And his attention to those riders and horses is not less than his attention to the USDF gold medalist who rode before they did.

18 Likes

Michael Poulin complimented my student at a warm up ring. :grin:

10 Likes

No, but drinking with her definitely does.

12 Likes

I am related to Bill Steinkraus. He wa my DH’s cousin in law. I practically have equine royalty in my blood. Does this count?

23 Likes

Exactly! This is what makes an amazing clinician and one the participants will remember and take what they’ve learned with them. I hope Michael will eventually continue giving clinics when he gets home.

15 Likes

I sat on the bleachers and watched Michael Poulin warm up for his dressage test (everyone else had left for the lunch break). It was fascinating to see his very gradual progression from walking on a loose rein to eventual collection and half pass/flying changes. When he took a walk break I told him that his horse was lovely and that I really enjoyed watching his warm-up. He smiled at me (heart be still!)

17 Likes

She can definitely hold her liquor!

5 Likes

Heavens, I had no idea I was in the midst of such Olympic-caliber posters. :clap: :rofl: :clap:

45 Likes

Be something if certain people applied to a clinic :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

No, the “be something” would be the organizer who would even consider the application!

4 Likes

I audited a Jimmy Wofford clinic once. Before clinics were a thing I took a few private lessons with Maj. Beale. The lessons were arranged by Jane Sleeper. I don’t remember but she may have been a team member.

Yes I am old.

15 Likes

I had a crush on Michael Matz growing up!

Does that count because if not I am just a nobody???

12 Likes

She would threaten to sue the organizer for unfair and biased clinic practices citing LK has her blue chip top global law firm on speed dial.

9 Likes

I have organized clinics with olympians. I asked Michael Poulen if he needed help changing his tire. And I have talked to Kyra Kirklund on the phone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Oh yea, I had my one horse in training with someone who was competing for a spot on the team and had lessened with olympians. And and and took lessons from another well known trainer, not an Olympian but very well known and liked when he was just around the corner from where I boarded.

Bow at my alter of mediocrity snobbery and insignificant trivia 🥸

22 Likes

Or could be putting herself at risk of violating a protective order!

3 Likes

She would contest that stating that applying for a clinic is not harassment and that MB can teach her on his property via zoom by locking himself inside his truck with RG guarding while she rides in front of an audience of admirers in his arena. ShellyNellyBellySwelly sits in the front row.

8 Likes

Sorry, not special. Everyone had a crush on Michael Matz.

18 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

I have an ancestor relation to François Robichon de La Guérinière. I always could ride a good shoulder-in

19 Likes