Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

Do I need to repeat this louder for those in the back?

13 Likes

LOL.

@Sdel. Your “tell” that I was an insider was that I mentioned the specific day that LKs horse was going to be released from quarantine. Then a true insider, the person who arranged the quarantine, told you that the specific day I apparently mentioned was not the correct day.

How does that information affect your identifying me as an insider? Since the supposed inside information I provided turns out to have been incorrect, am I still and insider, but a sloppy and inaccurate one?

Why does that even matter?

8 Likes

Yes! I often give the batter in pretty jars with instructions attached on a little card as holiday gifts. I didn’t read the recipe you linked but if it doesn’t include orange zest, try adding a little. Delicious!

5 Likes

Exactly. It baffles me why people refuse to follow their own advise to ignore certain posters, then talk about how happy they are those posters are gone, yet continuously tag them, then complain that they are back while responding to their repeated comments.

29 Likes

No need. @Ekat answered the question.

Yes, but you do not typically believe @ekat but you insist that Jonathan Kanarek is always right, that is why I think you will get answers that work best for you from @Inigo-montoya!

15 Likes

So I’m curious (and not all that familiar with legal wranglings). Let’s say that LK’s case is summarily dismissed. Can it be dismissed with prejudice? And if it were dismissed, how will that affect MB’s counter suit? If he continues with it and LK also refuses to cooperate as is her pattern, that would be a win for him? Or am I oversimplifying it?
*edited to correct a typo

11 Likes

It could be, sure.

No, you aren’t oversimplifying it. MB could continue his counterclaim. If she continues to not cooperate, he could ask for judgment in his favor.

23 Likes

Is there some message you’re trying to send by constantly tagging IM and Seeker when they haven’t posted in months?

I almost always believe what Ekat says on factual issues relating to law. I appreciate her answering that question; it was not obvious to me that MB would be available for deposition given his psychiatric commitment.

I have never “insisted that Jonathan Kanarek is always right”.

1 Like

Well, they log in daily it seems. I thought they were out of the country. Crappy way to spend your vacay, if you ask me. Maybe they are here because they feel the need to keep an eye on someone after they got themselves dragged into this mess by playing games with them.

16 Likes

If everyone would stop interacting with these few posters, they might get bored and wander off again. Otherwise, it’s just more and more and more of the SAME.

29 Likes

So what if they are logging in daily? It’s called the World Wide Web, and pretty easy to log in from anywhere on the globe, so what does it matter if they are out of the country?

Are you keeping track of how often I’m logging in as well? That’s a bit creepy, but not exactly unexpected.

One of both visits the board daily. I guess posters are doing them a favour by tagging so they don’t waste time looking for posts where they are being discussed.

13 Likes

@CurrentlyHorseless, I think the answer you are rebutting is a very plausible answer to the question you asked me. In this case I wanted to make sure that when @Inigo-montoya (Jonathan Kanarek) saw that there was an outstanding question from you that they could help you with.
And heck, since they are current members here I would assume they would like to know when we are talking about them, so they can rebut things if they want to. This way we are not talking about them behind their back, we are right up front about it.

12 Likes

Let’s suppose Michael Barisone wins his suit against Lauren Kanarek. What can he take from her? Her horses and auction them off? Would he or the courts do that? The cash received from the mortgage of the house? All “earnings from whatever source” for x period of time?

If Mom and dad don’t comply, what is their risk and exposure? I speculate Michael is looking for a large cash payout considering everything the Kanareks have done to him and his business. Those with experience in these matters, what would a reasonable judgement be?

Can CBS/48 Hours bring suit against LK for any reason?

What is the reasonable expectation of care within State run psychiatric facilities? Jails?

8 Likes

Whatever unprotected assets she has, up to the amount of the judgment. Anyone that wins a civil suit could ask the court for a debtor’s exam to determine what assets exist.

Fines, legal fees for the other parties, and extremely rarely, jail for contempt.

That would depend entirely on what he lost. In his counterclaim, presumably, he will lay that out, much like LK is going to have to prove her losses on her side.

19 Likes

When I tag those posters it is because I am talking about those posters and the legal troubles they are having associated with how they are acting in the civil case they filed. Have you missed the context of the tagging? Do I need to explain to you once again how Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) have ignored subpoenas to the point of having a contempt filing against them both and how Jonathan Kanarek, a lawyer, sent a private letter to the judge, all in the case that their daughter Lauren Kanarek filed?

Do you have a reason to talk about Eggbutt? Is there some legal action involving them that you are going to discuss?

Only to you. To everyone else it makes perfect sense that it is a waste of time to bother to type out any good plausible scenarios for you.

22 Likes

No.

I do not know for a fact that IM is JK.

I do not know for a fact that IM is not JK.

It is @trubandloki who is repeatedly tagging IM and Seeker and asserting their IRL identities. Therefore the IRL identities being asserted by TL reflect the beliefs of TL, not my beliefs.

Eggbutt’s IRL identity was outed by LK based on what Eggbutt herself had posted on Coth, and LKs identifying Eggbutt’s IRL identity was then confirmed by Eggbutt.

In contrast, the filings state that “upon information and belief” IM is Jonathan Kanarek. Therefore the IRL identities of Eggbutt and Seeker are clear and acknowledged while the IRL of IM is “upon information and belief”.

I’m bringing up a goose/gander issue. Is TL repeatedly tagging IM and Seeker, and asserting their IRL identities (as she perceives them) acceptable while another poster treating Eggbutt to the same treatment unacceptable?

So, I take this to believe that you are not understanding the legal case discussion about Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) and the whole contempt thing for ignoring their subpoenas, or how out of line it is that a lawyer would send a private letter to the judge. I mean, if we are to talk about plausible things, this is a great topic. So many possibilities.
Do you think it is plausible that Lauren Kanarek will eventually sit for her deposition in the case that she filed?

I do not think that Eggbutt or Eggbutt’s ID has anything to do with the legal issues the Kanarek family is having because of their actions in the civil case that they filed. Seems like a strange tangent to make.

Are you having Goose for Thanksgiving?

:hatched_chick:

14 Likes