Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

We are being asked to repeat scenarios to see if any of us with alleged inside information add something new the Kanareks haven’t thought of. Their goose was cooked with the impeached testimony of the criminal trial so they must now be desperate to figure out what they can say that makes any sense. They know Deininger, Silver and Bikinkas aren’t fools and are actually quite experienced and ethical attorneys. I would be quaking in my expensive custom boots too if I were them!

Those loyal to Michael Barisone will never breach a confidence and spill any hay and they should know that by now. It is fun to watch the machinations though, isn’t it?

@ekat, thank you as always!

27 Likes

@CurrentlyHorseless, have you forgotten that @Seeker1, Kirby Kanarek, admitted on this very forum who they are. Mod 1 confirmed it. So asserting might not be the right word there, there are other plausible things that work.

16 Likes

And even then… :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I’m not sure they wandered off because they were bored. I think it had to do with something else.

27 Likes

No, I have not forgotten that Seeker identified herself as Kirby Kanarek on the forum.

I used the word “asserting” because I was referring to IM as well as Seeker, and IM has never revealed his IRL identity. Neither have the mods revealed the identity of IM.

1 Like

You are missing the point. Darn, hard to believe that is true, but it appears to be the case.

We are talking about the civil case, which a good chunk of what is going on right now involves Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanark (@Seeker1). If I did not tag them I am sure you would be screaming at me for talking about them behind their back. They log on regularly (I do not know this personally but other people seem to and it is posted about). I think it is more polite to tell them that we are talking about them than to sneak around talking about them behind their back. I am sorry if you do not agree with that theory. You are free to ignore me tagging them since I can not think of a plausible way me tagging them would affect you, right?

We are not talking about Eggbutt or some legal case involving eggbutt so there is no reason to tag Eggbutt or to post Eggbutt’s real name, unless you are doing it to be malicious, which is why it came out in the first place. I can think of no other plausible reason for bringing Eggbutt into this right now, can you?

So no answer on the goose thing. I have heard some families do goose on Christmas, I have never heard of someone doing it on Thanksgiving but…

Yes, but you said I was asserting both ID’s. Which we both know is not a true statement.
Actually, it is very plausible that we both know that asserting is not the right word for either ID.

:hatched_chick:

13 Likes

did it even actually confirm that the gun at the scene was the gun that shot the bullet that injured LK?
I can’t remember diddly today, I’m dog sitting and this one is a barker…

9 Likes

I would hope crow would be more appropriate. :wink:

24 Likes

Cough - Two threads - cough.

9 Likes

That sounds like a great idea. By batter do you mean the butter and the spices? Do you send a mini of rum?

2 Likes

she’s also been stating for literally YEARS that she has bombshell proof that there was a murder plot, etc. One would assume it was all ready to go.
You would think producing it for the civil action she has anxiously waited for to reveal this evidence would be pretty simple. As in already prepared to give to any and all who need it.

18 Likes

I agree with this. The only reason for gratuitously tagging Eggbutt and posting her IRL identity repeatedly would be to be malicious.

Same goes for gratuitously tagging and stating the IRL identities (as you perceive them) of IM and Seeker.

1 Like

Really, there would be more justice in not tagging them so they have to search and waste more of their own time instead of everyone else’s time.

4 Likes

Not the same at all. We are talking about a legal case involving @Inigo-montoya (Jonathan Kanarek) and @Seeker1 (Kirby Kanarek) and how they are holding up the civil case filed by their daughter Lauren Kanarek.
So tagging them, and using their names is the only polite way to do that.
You have made it very clear that it is not plausible for some people to go find posts, it makes the most sense to tag them so they can see where we are talking about their part of the case.
:hatched_chick:

18 Likes

I have a feeling one of them will have a much easier time with that financial paperwork than the other.

11 Likes

They confirmed the two shell casings they found came from that gun, but the actual bullets weren’t found.

9 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Wait, wait, wait. Hold the phone.

This question is coming from this poster? A question about repeating oneself endlessly in order to state their own beliefs???

Seriously?!?!?

38 Likes

I laughed so loud I spooked the cat. Lol.

13 Likes

We like to do ducks for Thanksgiving and prime rib with Yorkshire Pudding & roasted vegetables for Christmas.

9 Likes