Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

I need some interesting Thanksgiving ideas for 2 peeps. Who has a good roasted Cornish hen recipe?

5 Likes

Perhaps because in two weeks it will be Thanksgiving, and then there will be more foot-dragging by the K-Klan through Dec. and then everything grinds to a halt for Christmas week till Jan. 4 at the earliest.

LK is terrified she will not win her lawsuit against MB et al, so being the vindictive little cockroach that she is, she has decided to delay, deny, deflect for the simple reason of dragging things out as long as possible to try to bleed MB dry financially (as well as continue to torment him emotionally). Her mantra is still “FTB.”

In the immortal words of Mr. Bilinkas - “Who does that?”

32 Likes

Nope. No progress has been posted @Warmblood1. Hopefully decisions will be posted next week.

6 Likes

Thanks @trubandloki :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The obsession with me is not lost I can assure you. Yes indeed Lauren Kanarek had a minion search over 8 years of posts to take a screen shot with their filthy broken lens phone so she could out me. Mkay? So what does that or who I am have the slightest thing to so with the civil case, other than the obvious fact I have been right far more times than wrong about this woman and her predicaments?

I’ve asked before that two specific posters not tag me or mention me under any circumstances and I’ve been ignored. Perhaps their ability to ignore me works as well as CoTH’s ignore function, or they simply can’t help from trying to be associated with me!!! Yeah, that’s gotta be it. Forewarned, I choose my friends as carefully as I choose my shampoo and conditioner. :relaxed:

16 Likes

That’s not all that has to be proven in the civil suit. And, again, preponderance of the evidence works both ways when it comes to comparative negligence and mitigating factors.

Will Bruce Nagel be able to explain away Finish the Bastard? Seems unlikely to me.

31 Likes

Am I the only one totally looking forward to whatever the word of the day is on tomorrow’s calendar?

13 Likes

Is it even plausible to think there is another word of the day???

6 Likes

Anything is plausible, I suppose!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Is that a plausible undeniability???

6 Likes

Okay…whatever “concrete” means.

Michael Barisone did not arrive at his home with a gun in his possession. Lauren Kanarek, in one of her rages, attacked him, beating him about his head. Rob came flying out of Michael’s home, siccing the vicious dog on Michael, and had the missing gun with him. All three began brawling with Michael fighting for his life and trying to take the gun from Rob. The gun went off twice, hitting Lauren. They continued beating Michael into unconsciousness with the vicious, should have been put down, dog still biting Michael in his groin, meaning on the ground. On the third choking out of Michael Barisone, Officer Heymer arrived and Rob hastily concocted his story of events.

Prove me wrong.

32 Likes

ahem, you forgot the chopper ride…

23 Likes

Now now, we know from the latest amended pleadings that there was a distinct plot to assault MB’s physical well-being. Why do we need to speculate on anything? I’m sure there are texts/emails that will tell us how this started……eventually.

12 Likes

No… it illustrates that you will only consider whatever scenario you have been fed by impeached witnesses - one of whom stated that she lies on SM.

This insistence on going backwards and rehashing the same things over and over and over again just makes your point murkier and muddier - and shows it is about obstructionism and not much else.

But hey, at least we have moved on from the incessant, repetitive and pointless harangues about NG vs. NGRI that have been recycled ad infinitum and beaten to death by a few posters.

If you (g) do not want to accept or consider any other scenarios or opinions other than your own cherished select thoughts… then why are you (g) whining that they be reposted? There is no point to that - but that may be the point.

27 Likes

I am talking about Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) and the problems they are causing in their daughter’s civil case.
There is no reason to tag Eggbutt because we are not talking about Eggbutt, there is no legal action involving Eggbutt, and again, the only reason Eggbutt’s real name was brought up in this forum was because Lauren Kanarek was trying to be mean.

If you can not see the plausible difference between those two situations then the problem is not me tagging two people involved in a legal action that are members of this forum who sign on regularly.

BTW @eggbutt, you did all that without a pink Sharpie, wow! It looks so much like one of the very plausible concrete scenarios my pink Sharpie and I have written down.

15 Likes

If only Exhibit B weren’t redacted. Apparently it’s part of a treasure trove.

SGF RES Nagel Schell letter.pdf (467.6 KB)

15 Likes

On my recipe you cream butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange zest and it makes a thick batter, like cookie batter, which keeps in the fridges for ages. To make a drink you add a tablespoon or 2 to boiling water and as much rum as you like. Whether I give rum out with the batter depends on how much I like the person :wink:

15 Likes

That sounds quite delicious!

3 Likes

OMG everyone just stop! I know how hard it is to just ignore so much incorrect information and willful ignorance but please try. This thread was so enjoyable during the all-too-brief hiatus

29 Likes

It is! If you grew up somewhere where you could get Rum & Butter chocolate bars, it tastes just like the filling, with a kick.

5 Likes