MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

One other interesting note from that post. Inigo-Montoya put out there the implication that Jonathan Kanarek wanted to talk about the recordings during the criminal trial but Mr Bilinkas was afraid and did not want to go there. So, I’m curious what JK/IM’s hesitation in turning over stuff now is?

Edit to correct Bilinkas

22 Likes

I find this part exceptionally ironic and hysterical myself

:rofl: :rofl:

16 Likes

I thought the Mods said JK was not IM. Has IM been banned?

If it’s someone calling MB a murderer in comments then it’s definitely someone affiliated with the K family because no other sane beings refer to him that way.

16 Likes

I have personally visited Ross, which is on St. Kitts, and was impressed with the school. I know several graduates.
A former student of mine went to St. George in Grenada, did an ECC residency at Tufts, and is now a boarded emergency and critical care DVM.
Both schools are AVMA accredited, and all their grads must pass the NAVLE.

13 Likes

This post from InigoMontoya on this thread;Barisone Trial This Month

“It would depend….obviously it’s a growing field of law. Even within Facebook private messages might be treated differently than public posts.”
" As for a public forum like COTH there’s certainly no requirement to be truthful….or at least no penalty under the law for intentional misstatements."
" If I’m drafting a complaint I’d be careful to start every allegation with “upon information and belief” whether it was something I read or something my client posted."
" I just think it’s wise not to make allegations or draw conclusions about statements not made under oath."

10 Likes

Yes a missing Ruger.

6 Likes

I don’t know of any reason either IM or Seeker should be banned.

2 Likes

No not banned. Inigo Montoya has been on COTH as of 3 minutes ago.

18 Likes

I’ve often thought LK was scouting and keeping tabs on RCs gun maybe for multiple visits and when it went into the safe LK either didn’t know where it went or wanted to create a narrative that MB stole it out of the truck. Or that LK wanted to disappear the gun to claim it was missing, then use that for a call to SS.

9 Likes

So has Seeker1

10 Likes

It’s very weird IMO.

2 Likes

Well they need to see what people are saying about 48 Hours and Silver’s brilliant filing to determine a narrative that makes any sense at all.

14 Likes

Projection! All that tough talk and then he’s called on the carpet, Nd JK is all like, subpoena? What’s that? I don’t have anything remotely relevant to this case! Plus I’m old and dottery!

11 Likes

If, “upon information and belief”, JK is IM, then this post is particularly interesting in light of Nagel’s privilege claim and Silver’s response:

13 Likes

Ha ha. Yes it’s true that on SM as in social life IRL there is no explicit law against lying. But if you go around stating things that have bearing on a criminal case, like" I have weapons" or “I have evidence I haven’t shared” or as with some especially dim teens, “I killed a person,” it will work against you.

I think some folks are unclear on different kinds of SM.

You get to control your own story more on FB or IG where you can delete comments and threads.

If you are on big public forums like YouTube with hundreds of thousands of viewers, it’s unlikely anyone will be invested enough to screen shot you.

Snapchat evaporates.

But COTH is more an old school.forum, like the old blogs. Yiu have a core group that has been here long term, and will qfp or screenshot or link to outside information. And also pool intelligence.

If you lack impulse control and SM common sense like the Trifecta appear to, it’s possibly easy to say way more than you should and to not think about how hard it is to walk things back.

I think some of the more intense Reddits might be like this, a core group that has long recall on topics. But most SM these days is evanescent and no one keeps tabs on your lies or evasionsm

17 Likes

I dont read that as eggbutt is a long term friend of SW… how do you see that?

4 Likes

Now THAT is a bombshell!

2 Likes

Sounds like a small tack store owner here in Ontario :eyes:

In the motion ekat shared above, it references a post by LK, about a visit from the cops and the documents MB wanted them to sign.

She writes “He even tried block us from going to the barn to ride (something the DA told him repeatedly he was not allowed to do)…”

So wait, when did MB see a DA about this situation, such that she is referencing it to the LEO responding to a 911 call?

10 Likes