MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Oh, actually, when I click through, the attorneys haven’t asked for oral arguments, so the judge is just making his rulings on that day

7 Likes

I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in what they say. According to them, LK was murdered and has been resurrected.

27 Likes

Yes. Yes indeed.

I wonder if COTH can track the IP address associated with Inigo today? If Buttercup is using additional usernames and passwords to login to social media… she needs to come clean about that during the discovery process… correct?

14 Likes

So on the 9th the judge will decide on the motion to compel for the in-person deposition of LK and for the motion to hild in contempt for KK. JK’s motion is on the 23rd.

8 Likes

Hey @Inigo-montoya, can you tell us more about the hearing today?

What about the contempt charges that Kirby is facing for helping out Lauren?

9 Likes

I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in what they say. According to them, LK was murdered and has been resurrected.
[/quote]

Good point!

10 Likes

If I had to guess, judging from IM’s posts, the hearing was today and Michael is not being released at this moment in time.

9 Likes

Is/will the outcome of the Krol hearing posted be online somewhere? Or do we need to wait until it’s posted on the GFM page?

4 Likes

I would agree with this. My bet is by Christmas he’ll be released.

6 Likes

It should be posted here. Lord knows everything else is!

8 Likes

I’d have guessed the opposite due to the apparent rage-posting and the fact that no details have been posted. If he were still being held, I would not be surprised to see some posts crowing about that outcome.

16 Likes

Actually snorted with laughter :rofl:

4 Likes

I think there was always going to be different levels and phases to “release”. But the posts are angry sounding, so I’m cautiously optimistic that he’s moved into the next phase towards being fully released.

11 Likes

What would the next phase look like?

1 Like

Well, this IS a horse board! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :sunglasses:

14 Likes

If you really care about the truth going forward I’ll answer you with facts.
But if you want to be like most of the others on here….following Eggbutt like rats following the Pied Piper….you’ll always be misinformed.

2 Likes

My guess would be an outpatient intensive program with an appointed guardian to account for his whereabouts outside of the program, probably within the confines of the state of NJ.

7 Likes

Ha ha….

2 Likes

So angry at EB and KM.

Anyways, please, enlighten us.

8 Likes

Said the poster parroting she who testified in court that she lies on social media.

16 Likes