MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Only I have the truth, eh?
It’s Trump!!!

12 Likes

I’m not angry at KM or EB. I cannot forgive that despite being intelligent people they are so blinded by their hatred of LK that they have no regard for the truth.
Let them hate LK……I don’t care.
They are incapable of understanding that the entire defense ( yes the defense) was based on saying that all the horrible things Barisone thought LK was doing were not true. He imagined the danger because the was delusional.
Is that so complicated?
Their case rested on proving that Barisone was delusional because he believed things about LK that weren’t true. If they were true he obviously would not be delusional.
I wish you all would just try to understand that.
You all want to believe terrible things about LK which Barisone’s own attorneys as well as his psychiatrist insisted were not true.
How crazy is that.
In your blind hatred of LK you’re all saying the opposite of what MB’s team was saying!

Ah, so a whole lot of nothing burger. Where’s CH ? Suddenly.

23 Likes

No, i said I’d have ignored it. You disagreed with that answer,
¯_(ツ)_/¯.

4 Likes

We’re not talking about the finished trial anymore. This discussion is about the contempts of court in the civil trial. Keep up.

18 Likes

I think they are angry with LK’s past actions. Surely you see that as understandable.

This thread isn’t about the criminal trial.

Is there anything factual you have to say relating to the current thread?

22 Likes

Dudette… she did some of that same stuff to me and others.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

20 Likes

Where’s CH?

7 Likes

Do not defile Buttercup’s name!

12 Likes

CH is not IM. In my opinion, CH’s posts are much more polite.

11 Likes

I agree. I think CH knows IM, as they hang on to their every word despite IM being wrong many times, but I do not think CH is IM.

14 Likes

Tsk, tsk…IM or whoever you are tonight, I’ve been right the entire time, and guess what? I don’t lie! Now, run along home again for the next four months, mkay?

14 Likes

:rofl: :woman_shrugging:

Is what it is. I don’t think Inigo Montoya is actually himself at the moment, however.

12 Likes

It does match IM’s post style immediately after the criminal case. So that part is consistent.

9 Likes

No. Completely different posting style today.

Anybody got duct tape? Something has seriously come unglued.

11 Likes

That makes sense to me.

1 Like

You have no idea what my emotions are for anyone in this situation, even regarding what I may feel toward who you supposedly are. So, let’s cut the crap and get back on the topic of the thread, how about it.

4 Likes

Off to pop some popcorn and buy a box o’ rose. Something has the tribe riled…

12 Likes

Such strange proclamations. Are you going to answer any of my questions regarding the topic we are discussing?
Do you need me to list them for you again?

1 Like

I’m curious why it matters? I mean, no offense to my fellow cothers, but what goes down here has zero impact on the civil case.

23 Likes