MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some of these folks are too emotional and irrational at the moment to carry on with the thread.

Hey, maybe the goal now is to get it locked and archived for the next few months! Hmmm, but there are always those wonderfully written filings that will give new information to discuss. Will Kirby comply? Will Lauren go to NJ for deposition? Or will they all continue to act above the laws of the rest of us? Time will certainly tell.

Hey IM, you should be more worried about things closer to home than Michael Barisone.

17 Likes

“Their case rested on proving that Barisone was delusional because he believed things about LK that weren’t true. If they were true he obviously would not be delusional.”
:thinking:

If that’s what you got from the trial, no wonder you’re so confused.

24 Likes

The post(s) that made me laugh are the long list of things that proclaim Michael has always been mean and evil but for some reason Lauren would not leave, she wanted to stay, even her mother said Lauren paid to be the center of his world and she was upset about not being the center of his world… but some how he was constantly abusive… so weird.
I think that whole telling the truth thing is failing, because they also say we are not to believe the court filings.

21 Likes

Don’t forget that according to attorney filings IK had to basically bribe/extort MB to keep her.

8 Likes

I tend to not extort abusive people to STAY in my life.

4 Likes

They also said specifically to not believe Deininger’s filings - but the most interesting information so far has come from Mark Silver. So I’ll chose to believe Mark Silver’s filings - which include that LK had to be compelled to testify in the criminal case.

17 Likes

And somehow, even after spending 18 months in training and living on the farm with him, she didn’t seem to know that until after the incident?

10 Likes

She also said that if she had been asked to leave earlier, she would have gotten a lawyer earlier. That doesn’t sound like someone concerned for their safety.

8 Likes

Hey, @eggbutt, can we still be friends if I don’t follow you like a lemming and disagree with you occasionally? Or do I have to treat you like a Pied Piper like IM says? I’m also not elderly, but can all of you accept me into the illegal mob? Even when I disagree with you? I don’t have a bathrobe… is that a problem?

14 Likes

Thank you, @erinmeri! In fact, Buttercup used to post on this forum (under an alter) but left after being harassed by certain posters who have since been banned. She’d rather be mistaken for a Humperdinck than a Kanarek.

As for Inigo, he’s not making much sense right now (which we’re all aware is his wont from time to time). Best to ignore him and let him stumble to the Thieves’ Quarters and sleep it off. Perhaps he’ll share what he knows in a more sober fashion tomorrow.

21 Likes

Le Gasp!!!

7 Likes

I’m not elderly either. I’m middle aged. Maybe we need to form a middle aged mob.

9 Likes

I tend to think IM is just posting to get things stirred up to a point this thread gets closed. I think there is so much truth coming out in the recent filings, that getting this shut down will stop the pipeline of info.

Just my thoughts. Try not to be baited into it.

Once again, I appreciate the updated posts and legal info.

22 Likes

I can’t speak for @eggbutt, but the way I understand it a bathrobe is required. Fuzzy slippers are optional, but a bathrobe is a must. I am sure you can find a cute one on amazon.

8 Likes

Oh no! It looks like the Mods are going to have to weigh in. I hope this thread doesn’t get locked… :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Or her faithful manservant

3 Likes

We removed some unsubstantiated allegations posted to the thread and responses to them. Please limit the discussion of accused illegal activities engaged in by related parties to those that have been publicly addressed via court documents, testimony, etc.

32 Likes

Your post got me thinking. I feel we should bequeath to RG the following title “Prince Humperdinck of Loxahatchee.”

I think it could really work for him.

5 Likes

What shall we call younger members of the illegal mob?

1 Like