MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Yes he was-the full article shows him handcuffed

2 Likes

That seems…odd…

8 Likes

Thank you both for clarifying this. My first interpretation was that MB would be confined another 6 months. I really hope things proceed smoothly for MB at Greystone, and he may be released sooner.

I guess it is still an open question as to when he might potentially be allowed to travel from NJ to Florida. That’s an additional layer of complexity.

6 Likes

Even at level 2 he can be given brief home visits with a family member.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s wishful thinking but maybe @Knights_Mom is right? Maybe he will spend Christmas at home.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Is he considered “admitted through the criminal justice system” if he was acquitted?

2 Likes

Yeah, his presence there is a result of the criminal court process.

7 Likes

Why would a lawyer ignore/not respond to a subpoena? sounds very unprofessional - I am sure he would know how to reply… why would he risk being fined , etc…? especially if it was no big deal… no worries… why would a lawyer not respond and be put in contempt of court, think its no big deal, and put his wife, as well in contempt…? it sounds really, really, creepy… play the scary music creepy…

10 Likes

I wonder how soon he will be transferred to the new facility?

1 Like

But still, since Taylor left it open-ended for Greystone’s discretion, it would be hard for him to go against their recommendations at the next hearing.

11 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes

I think Taylor wouldn’t think twice about disagreeing with Greystone.

14 Likes

He might need a vacation to mull it over first.

6 Likes

Probably find him tomorrow on a golf course with JK.

12 Likes

That is a good question. Hopefully that moves a lot faster than the transfer to AK.

6 Likes

Watch they delay again.

6 Likes

Also, Schellhorn said that he (MB) needs to work through with what happened here I assume meaning the shooting incident. It seems no one really knows for sure what happened.

4 Likes

If only there were a video…

14 Likes

Well CS sure didn’t convince anyone what happened.

5 Likes