MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Did they disagree with #1 or #2?
If #2 was that due to his issues or other factors, like access to the needed care in the area where he would stay

1 Like

Question for the legal eagles - and apologies if this has already been addressed.

If COTH is subpoenaed to turn over copies of posts on these topics - do they turn over the original [unedited] versions? Or are they likely to turn over the edited versions?

Can the subpoena be made specific to require unedited versions?

And same question for other forms of SM - FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

3 Likes

Whomever it is should face repercussions of the allegations made.

4 Likes

Very very interesting thought.

But it’s INCONCEIVABLE to me that a professional would be engaging in such petty conduct. What is the up side? The risk is that the conduct gets identified. I would imagine there is a risk of professional sanction.

Oh well. If this alternative theory is true, I wonder if he gets paid by the hour with respect to COTH participation?

3 Likes

Follow up thought. Didn’t I-M declare yesterday that Lollypop turned down a settlement offer during the July mediation?

Are parties directly participating in a mediation process like this typically bound by confidentiality agreements?

3 Likes

Why? He isn’t acting in a professional setting here. Just an anon poster online which he is permitted to do.

3 Likes

Why do I assume it was the opposite? She didn’t get what she wanted because they laughed in her face?

That’s just bluster talk, yeah, they came behind to me, offering the moon and stars, but I won’t settle for less than the sun!

15 Likes

I believe it was stated somewhere his lack of remorse was the reasoning. There is a 6 month minimum stay now from what I understand.

I also saw online MB is being sued for his medical bills. Maybe his GoFund me can help with that before it gets too bad.

2 Likes

Torrential downpour when they are as far from the clubhouse as possible. :wink:

5 Likes

Hmmmm. Interesting. So it might even be a bit of a weird public negotiating tactic. “Prinzess Lollypop won’t settle unless she is offered more money!”

I guess, in a perverse way, if he lied about what was really discussed during the mediation over the summer… he didn’t violate any confidentiality agreements.

3 Likes

You might want to read the documents regarding Krol and next steps posted up thread. He can be out within weeks if the staff at Greystone agrees that he has passed through their levels (4). Taylor stated he would comply with the recommendations from Greystone.

His “lack of remorse” was not mentioned. His inability to remember and his response to the doctors of, “I don’t know whether I shot her or not because I don’t remember” or words to that effect.

14 Likes

Do we believe anything IM said yesterday?

Strange that 6 months is outside what is allowed by the whole Krol thing. I wonder if Taylor has even read up on this.

12 Likes

It seems like seriously unprofessional conduct. And is it really in the best interests of the client? I would imagine there are professional guidelines requiring attorneys not to engage in conduct that runs contra to their clients’ interests. But… it’s probably a bit of a grey area. Still… so weird.

5 Likes

Given how obviously prejudiced Taylor is agains Bilinkas,isn’t this something that should be addressed by whomever overseas judges? It would seem that any clients being defended before Taylor by Mr. B. are at a huge disadvantage before the trial even starts. So much for judges being impartial. Michael will be free ONE day, even if Taylor doesn’t like it.

9 Likes

Where did you see this stated?

13 Likes

So is not responding to a subpoena.

4 Likes

There are oversight boards in NJ that accepts reports regarding Judges and investigates the complaint. Ask me how I know :relieved:

12 Likes

She didn’t.

3 Likes

Where or from whom are you getting your information from as none of these things have been said publicly???

10 Likes

It would be a complaint to something like a judicial performance commission, or whatever they call it in NJ

4 Likes