MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

I don’t think that’s a very strong argument, myself. Not that I’m anyone here, but why postpone joy? (Of having the deposition behind you)

3 Likes

If you’re using that logic then LK shouldn’t be boarding anywhere because look what happened last time she boarded in a training facility.

Someone was shot and nearly killed.

36 Likes

Plus, she brought the lawsuit. She gets to go first so the defendants know what to defend.

Plus, even if they knew the hearing was yesterday, they knew this was a possible outcome. They had plenty of time to plead that, but they went with, I’ll do your deposition (agreement) but from the comfort of my couch in FL.

15 Likes

I find it interesting Michael Barisone grew a thriving business, emassed a fortune, achieved so many accomplishments, all while dealing with his issues with help from his doctor until the Kanareks Finish the Bastard plan destroyed him. Don’t think for a minute there wasn’t a full blown plan that worked until it didn’t. I’m sure the Kanareks are super proud of that too!

Karma is an amazing equalizer and that clock is ticking.

32 Likes

There are security measures in courthouses. Mutual restraining orders will almost certainly apply when Barisone’s commitment ends. And SafeSport has a few different restriction options that can apply to prevent MB and LK from interacting while they are participating in recognized competition.

If expert psychiatric professionals like Dr. Simring and Dr. Bajgier continue to assert on the record, that in their professional opinions MB does not pose a danger to himself or others, then he almost certainly will be released in a matter of months. And return to his longtime home in Florida, where he has longstanding ties to the local community, and a substantial network of friends and support.

It must be very challenging for LK to accept that this is imminent. Maybe she should consider putting her home on the market, and moving herself and her horses if she is so concerned for her safety.

22 Likes

Speaking of Michael and all this.

I wonder how that amazing Hay Guy is doing. He was so wonderful.

18 Likes

:rofl: yeah, let the offers to help her move proceed. That woman is chomping at the bit for Barisone to be released. She is dangerously obsessed and stuck in time.

11 Likes

and this actually worries me. I can see her starting another campaign against him. I would imagine his security bill will escalate.

Edited to fix what I thought looked like crappy writing

12 Likes

And I find the drunken-rage postings of someone very close to her pretty troubling, too. Instead of continually feeding her fantasy of being The Center of the Universe, you would think those closest to her would be actively trying to talk some sense into her. Then again, maybe they are but she refuses to listen. “Na-na-na, I can’t hear you” is not only infantile, but could be partly to blame for why her Klan members tend to go a little bit bonkers themselves.

12 Likes

Hay Guy was the best!

8 Likes

I’d like to think he is not destroyed but more like in the process of climbing back, a Phoenix rising to reclaim his life and strive for better times.

He is not defeated. He was… delayed in finding and reaching his ultimate stage of happiness and peace.

21 Likes

No worries. I’m sure preparations have been made. Circumstances won’t be the same now. The jig is up. Everyone knows who the toxin is now.

16 Likes

There is a level of harassment that one can only achieve by living in the home of another. That will never be the case again.

20 Likes

I think those close to her enjoy the pot stirring as much or more than she does. Someone had to teach her to never be accountable after all. Who does that?

12 Likes

Catching up, just as a point, I was “There” when IM showed up aflagged each post.

Edited to say “aflagged”! Hah hah! I was all aflag!

15 Likes

Clearly that is the case of her FB friend Shelly Belly Whatever It is.
She seems to totally think it is wonderful that LK acts the way she does.

I agree that maybe the people in LK’s life need to do something about the way she is.

8 Likes

Not ever going to happen. Or shall I say short lived, unsuccessful, half hearted gestures at best just to ease them from the guilt of not having done more.

9 Likes

I just think if people are going to say that those near Michael should be stressing to him how he needs to do this or that then clearly the people near Lauren Kanarek have a ton of work they should be doing. Why was no one telling her to get her behind off the couch and to just go to her deposition?
I mean - Finish the Bastard - and all.

But I agree, they all seem to think lying is how to do life so you get your own way.

So weird…it is just so weird.

But clearly some people think it is AOK, so what do I know…

8 Likes

move out.

7 Likes

I am happy for MB that he was finally able to have the hearing. The stress of waiting and not knowing his immediate future had to be very difficult to deal with. May he do well at the new facility.

16 Likes