MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

MichaelBarisoneAcquittal.pdf (56.6 KB)

2 Likes

The screen shot is of a current (48 hours interview post) heart eyes posts by them to LK so though I totally get your point and I agree with it, that is not the case here.

(I totally agree that we all have ‘friends’ on internet social media platforms who are not current ‘friends’.)

I also think that no one really cares if those two are best friends in the whole world. The problem comes in when someone makes proclamations of fact and then says they are neutral and have no inside source for their ‘facts’.

14 Likes

Are there any updates on the hearing posted yet?

(Sorry, failing at being patient.)

5 Likes

Failing right alongside you…

2 Likes

We’re getting a little far afield into posters’ motivations for posting vs. keeping the primary focus on the developments in the case. Let’s please rein it in a bit.

23 Likes

Rosie’s gotta chew on something

5 Likes

I do need new reins so thank you for the reminder.

(Attempt at humor, though I do truly need new reins.)

6 Likes

You don’t have reins of silk?!? Shocking!

9 Likes

Bathrobe belt will do in a pinch :wink:

10 Likes

Or a bra!

I caught a rogue horse using my bra one day. My husband witnessed the process and still laughs about it!

14 Likes

Wow, did that include quick bra removal prior to using it as a halter?

3 Likes

Ekat, I 100% understand that Barisone was acquitted on all charges. I’ve said that before.

Do you really want to claim there is no difference between the two NG verdicts regarding RG and the two NGRI verdicts regarding LK?

Are you really disagreeing that the difference between NG and NGRI “matters” in terms of Barisone’s freedom to live in the community without supervision?

I do not believe his current location is considered, or meant to be considered, punitive, ie jail.
There’s a big difference between these.
Nuance is hard for some alas.I

12 Likes

It did! Complete with unhooking it with one hand behind my back, and slipping the bras out the sleeves of my shirt!

8 Likes

EADoug, Agree!

1 Like

No, but posting something that is not public knowledge, and the turns out to have been true was interesting.

I’m pretty sure Jealoushe mentioned SS having “transcripts” well before it came out that there were any, let alone part of a transcript was sent to SS.

12 Likes

Here’s what I said:

Interpret that how you will, complete with an indication of a direct quote (“matters”) not found in my post. Nothing I say is going to make the slightest difference to you anyway,

7 Likes

My patience are running very very thin…come on something anything a crumb maybe. What in the heck is going on in NJ today???

5 Likes

I.Know!

6 Likes

Are you, CH, really saying that a doctor at the state run facility can be bought by the defense? Because that is what your posts are saying, and that is not only rude but just plain out of line.

This is the whole post that erinmeri cut down:

3 Likes