MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Idk what Mack C thought was funny but I’ll tell you what’s NOT funny. LK is terrifying and waking free. I pray I am never within 5 miles of her.

31 Likes

Thank you for posting that.

4 Likes

She is a PREDATOR

27 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve seen it in others but even they weren’t this bad.

11 Likes

She calls herself a Dressage rider… details matter.
She doesn’t seem to get many of them correct

6 Likes

Yet there are people out there that think she’ll make a compelling witness on her behalf in the civil suit and the jury will award her buckets of cash.

7 Likes

Thank you for those screenshots. It’s nice to remind people how she rolls.

16 Likes

After reading the outcome of yesterday’s hearing, and reading Lara’s update, I am so saddened and mad, there are no words adequate. At the end of the trial, when we learned that this same, partial, unprofessional judge would be making the release determination, I knew it wouldn’t be fair. I am so upset and emotionally depressed that I have seriously considered putting my head in the sand and not following this case any more. I can’t imagine the anger, frustration and sadness that those close to Michael are feeling.

There has to be something that can be done to “relieve” this judge of his power. And LK’s recent postings about the hearing…… no words

30 Likes

I totally understand how you feel. This is so heart wrenching.

I seriously wonder if the judicial advisory committee had enough complaints come in, if they would do something.

Nancy Jaffer’s reporting on the comments about his appearance is so disturbing, and that’s coming from someone with no bias, as a reporter. One would think that alone would get people looking into this, especially since the trial lives on YT. And plenty of media was in attendance yesterday.

It’s an option anyway.

https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/acjc/acjccomplaint.html?lang=eng

11 Likes

Totally feel the same. There are no words.

4 Likes

I guess the good news is that Taylor is not hearing the civil trial.

The bad news is that the judge who will hear the civil trial is probably Taylor’s golf buddy.

8 Likes

The Krol hearing is a hearing to determine whether the NGRI acquitee is to be released or involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital.

He was committed.

1 Like

Is ‘violently murder’ something people say in the US? It’s hits the ear so oddly and it’s not something I’ve seen elsewhere. But, all LK postings have to reference ‘violently murder’ at least once, it seems.

13 Likes

Interesting thought. Would the obverse be peacefully murder someone? Because that seems like an oxymoron.

8 Likes

No, murder means violent, nobody here says “violently murdered” unless they’re trying to be dramatic.

21 Likes

I didn’t think there was a murder. No dead bodies.

16 Likes

Being shot twice in the chest strikes me as pretty violent. So the gunshot victim wants to be “dramatic”. It’s an odd thing to begrudge someone who very nearly died.

1 Like

Not only that, the jury said there wasn’t even an attempt.

22 Likes

You didn’t see the words “tried to”? Again a very odd thing to begrudge someone who was shot and nearly died.

Did anyone notice how interesting and productive this thread was all evening when a certain somebody wasn’t derailing it with nonsense? Please, please, please ignore and just keep the conversation moving forward

42 Likes