MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

A true 5D chess player would have opted for moving out rather than create all this drama.

16 Likes

Great, now I’ve got the Tubes’ song stuck in my head.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Well, there’s the rather large distinction that the NGRI verdict indicates that the court system determined as a factual matter that MB shot her, and the court system has not determined that she and RG were wholly or predominantly responsible for the tragedy “which culminated in” MB shooting her.

But yes, I do think that it’s important for her mental health that they acknowledge to themselves whatever role they played in this mess. Whatever they acknowledge to themselves for their own mental health, I would not suggest, however, that they post any mea culpas online, given that there are likely to be many, many “devoted followers” who will take any stated recognition of responsibility, sharpen it into weapon, and hurl it back at them. Thousands of times.

There’s another rather large distinction in that RG and LK were not on trial, and were not found NGRI, so any delusions they nurse might harm their mental health and their ability to move forward with their lives, but won’t be an issue in hearings regarding their mental competency.

1 Like

I made this excellent keto meatball dish but even better was the keto chicken parmigian.

4 Likes

Wait, I want a mushroom gravy recipe. Is it beef based? How do you do it?

5 Likes

Yum, meatballs! But let’s face it. None of our recipes can top the appeal of Schweddy Balls.

oh-wow-you-have-some-beautiful-balls

16 Likes

I’m not negating MBs challenges, which are huge!

I just said I was skeptical of LOs claim that MBs grooming and clothing at the trial was something unavoidable due to the restrictions of the jail.

1 Like

If you want the best NY cheesecake, I have the recipe. Big, thick, creamy. I use a hand full of ginger snap cookies along with the Graham crackers in the crust.

12 Likes

Oh that sounds wonderful!

1 Like

I have the Kennedy Family cheesecake recipe (JFK’S favorite). I’ll post it later.

We’re waiting for our brunch to arrive at our table…JIC anyone wants to dispute my last post.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to capture URLs on my phone here’s a screenshot of the page where the recipe is. Google Simply Recipes NY cheesecake.

8 Likes

I’d love that recipe!

3 Likes

Bou gravy cubes, but made with half water, half beef bone broth rather than just water.
Sautee mushrooms, onion, garlic in butter with some black ground pepper and toss those in the Bou gravy.

The meatloaf had mushrooms, garlic, onion and some bacon trimmings in it too.

Served with zucchini sauteed in butter (see a theme?) Then finished with a dusting of dill weed.
So. Freaking. Good

6 Likes

I make my pumpkin pie with ginger snap crust. :thinking:. Tonight maybe?

7 Likes

Sidebar…watching the diners next to us pitch a fit demanding plastic utensils to eat with while they gulp their beverages out of glasses and are eating off the plates! Oh, they’ve also sent back FIVE partially eaten meals to be removed from their bill!! Who does that?

5 Likes

What kind of gravy cubes, again? Never heard of them.

1 Like

Recipe please??!

1 Like

Anyone interested in a cinnamon pie? It has a cheesecake base.

6 Likes

Bou. Shopping online showed me some products I would have never discovered.
They have mushroom, beef, and chicken variety. All excellent.

2 Likes