MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Yummy. Methinks pies are in the making tonight! I have a big bag of frozen main blueberries in my freezer. The secret to blueberry pie is nutmeg.

4 Likes

We must be careful and not post too many recipes to prevent being reported. Perhaps we can open a new thread for Recipes only!!!

4 Likes

Ok. Bou it is. I’ll look it up.

2 Likes

I think the mods would understand. Otherwise we can switch to drinks……

5 Likes

Ginger snap crust, I just make like a graham cracker crust, withbutter, but substituting ginger snaps

5 Likes

Plastic? Who wants plastic utensils. They must be gunning for comps. Nick Peronace does that (and brags about it).

9 Likes

Bet some pickled red onions would go well too!

5 Likes

TFW food arrives! Don’t judge! I’m starving for carbs!

18 Likes

I actually like pickled red onions! That’s a good thought.

2 Likes

Wow! I could go for that!

3 Likes

Not just his, but of all or any incarcerated in the conditions he faced in that county jail, during a pandemic.
He has a history of depression.
The conditions at this jail sound depressing under normal circumstances. But then add that they were virtually in isolation due to covid…
He also suffered some serious trauma, and physical injury.
He was reliving it all again.

That’s alot. Be glad that you can’t immediately empathize.
You’ve been blessed, clearly.

22 Likes

I tried that but it was too ginger snappy. I ended up doing half and half with grahams.

3 Likes

A cinnamon pie

https://www.aspicyperspective.com/cinnamon-pie/

6 Likes

Oooh
I made cinnamon ice cream during the pandemic shutdown.
Omg, so good

2 Likes

I have plenty of empathy for MB.
The fact that I have empathy for LK does not imply I have no empathy for MB.

Why would anyone “be glad” if they lacked empathy for another human being? That doesn’t even make sense.

I’ll admit I’ve never been incarcerated, but you have no basis for thinking you know what my life stressors and challenges may have been, whether clinical depression or whatever.

1 Like

Again, please don’t judge. Since this last round of Covid I can’t get enough carbs!

19 Likes

35 Likes

Online or Amazon is such a great resource for rarer food items. I just ordered Calabrian :hot_pepper: 's. I’ve heard so many great reviews on them, I just had to try them.

Here are some of my fav Amazon food finds

Olive Oil - Olio Santos
Tea: Egyptian Hibiscus Tea
Pasta : Israeli Cous cous
Sichuan Broad Bean Paste for anything Asian
Madagascar Vanilla Beans

Sorry to derail the recipies but these are some great staples to have if you’re a cook.

7 Likes

Standard disclaimer that you continually repeating this still does not make it true.

24 Likes

Are those scalloped potatoes? YUM!

5 Likes