MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

I have been having similar musings.

2 Likes

Very well written @Fiesta01!

5 Likes

Thanks! Couldn’t take the frustration and had to get it off my chest.

12 Likes

OH KNOCK OT OFF! We all know your assigned algorithm. Give us and yourself a break.

21 Likes

Nicely done.

5 Likes

It is nice that your thing to do when frustrated is to try to help someone you see as someone in need!

So different than some other people in this situation!

13 Likes

My first thought this morning regarding this sad situation:

MB will find inner peace one day. The other protagonists will never find inner peace. They are ruled by their own demons and will continue to act out against others because what they really hate is themselves.

I have posted this before but here it is again for those that missed it the first time around. From the 1993 movie Tombstone:

25 Likes

Was there a ruling on lala’s refusal to appear for her deposition?

3 Likes

Am I the only one who now has a whole different take on committees? Kind of fits for some of them I’ve been on…

6 Likes

Well, I still like the Dresden series. LK is no Queen Mab (or Lisbeth Salander).

4 Likes

Wow! That quote is remarkable.

6 Likes

Not yet. Best I can tell is that with oral arguments now being set, it probably got moved so everyone had time to prepare. Maybe to the 23rd with the contempt charges.

5 Likes

All these delays for people who drag their feet, for people vacationing and busy with other jobs… is why this six month time frame at the new facility bothers me.

The move from jail, post acquittal, to AK took how long?
Six months could easily become 9, at least, from my pov.
That’s unacceptable.

18 Likes

Oh. I thought I heard talk that the contempt charges were “nothing” and that responses had simply been lost in the mail, or something like that.

I suppose we should watch the website over the next 12 days to see if something changes with the schedule? If the non-response to the subpoenas was really just a routine administrative error, and easily resolved, it seems like the hearing on the 23rd might be canceled…

Regardless… sooner or later SGF and Deininger will get ahold of responsive documents. And sooner or later Lollypop will have to sit for a deposition.

5 Likes

You are so hot right now.
:laughing:

The thing that disappoints me most from the recent hearing is the judge’s comments. That kind of biased and contemptuous behavior needs to see the light of day. Like others have noted, he has not only insulted MB, he has implied the jury was not smart enough to make the “right” decision.

25 Likes

Yes, if they get responses the charges “will go away”. However, I doubt responses had been simply “lost in the mail”. It sounded to me like someone was just mad/embarrassed that they got called out. I wonder if they were thinking that they had a few more months of games playing before they did. It doesn’t matter either way to me as long as SGF/Deininger get their documents. I suspect they already have enough evidence to show the judge that the conversations exist, despite the protestations otherwise. I mean, look at the conversation and narrative that was pushed here about the Krol hearing….and how much different did the facts turn out to be?

10 Likes

blushes

Shall we get a room? LOL

I wonder what is in store for Randolph now…

3 Likes

Do you think it likely that SGF and Deininger push for depositions of JK and KK AFTER they get the responsive documents?

I think they’ll push forward with depositions with whatever it is that they have regardless. It seems like the Ks intend to argue that they shouldn’t be subject to discovery at all and I suspect they’ll just repeat the same claims they made here……no evidence/documents exist, the other attorneys are just lying. I just don’t think that argument is going to work and most likely will backfire and make the judge mad.

Why, because there is enough social media talking about KK and JK’s involvement in the negotiations and events leading up to the shooting that can be pointed to. It’ll raise a case of credibility: lying then or now?

14 Likes

Well, she did say she lied on social media

6 Likes