MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

OK, clearly I am WAY behind on this thread.

But it would be an unbelievably ironic plot twist if LK ended up having to pay for the privilege of making all those social media posts via paying the attorneys’ fees to go through all of them over the years.

Ka-ching!$!$!

26 Likes

15 Likes

I disagree. That’s an egg. You are wrong.

19 Likes

I was going to say….we’ve won so far. Thread still open.

Geat job everyone!

21 Likes

Nope, it is egg-shaped. So therefore must be an egg. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Ha-ha, you beat me to it!

2 Likes

It’s an alien. Don’t you see the two eyes? Little nose there too.

7 Likes

No, you all are wrong! I know the truth!!! It’s a stone I tell you, a stone!

6 Likes

wait are you some sort of stone insider? You must be part of the Big Granite lobby since you keep on insisting that this grey egg is a stone!

16 Likes

This stone vs. egg argument is easily settled. If you toss it in water and it sinks, it’s a rock. If it floats or sort of floats, it’s a rotten egg. :wink:

7 Likes

Party pooper.

6 Likes

But if it is a fresh egg it will sink.

6 Likes

But that ruins the whole pun thingy I was going for. :wink:

4 Likes

But is it igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic?

9 Likes

I would tell you all what it is, but you’re going to have to wait. It’s a bombshell!

36 Likes

Do you have something against eggs? Please cite your sources for your ( erroneous) belief that this is a stone. I’ll wait.

14 Likes

Can we please stay on topic? This stone was debated in another thread. This one is about eggs. Thank you.

29 Likes

Amateurs. The lot of you!

It is both stone AND egg. It is simply a fossilized egg.

I believe it’s from the Helatious Period - occurring right by the Jurassic Period some 65 million years ago. I believe it just may be from a Wenisaurus Erectus.

Horrible creatures. Ran around trying to breed with everything.

32 Likes

Rotten eggs stink? This picture doesn’t stink.

8 Likes

This was not directed to you AK. Answering for others? WHO DOES THAT??? Please feel free to put me on ignore.

25 Likes