MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Maybe it is a pebble.

3 Likes

But what about the rock’s previous history of bad behavior? How can any of you possible glorify the bad behavior by implying that it’s now a stone? Shame on you!

8 Likes

Neither egg nor stone.
Forensics lacking.

17 Likes

I think it’s neither a stone nor an egg. It’s an enterolith.

11 Likes

Ditto. One side’s version taken for granite.

Can’t we all play gneiss so the thread won’t get shut down?

33 Likes

Best.

6 Likes

As humorous as this little sidetrack is, it is remarkable how it mirrors the actual thread!

9 Likes

You need to apologize right now! I have flagged your post for the inappropriate names you have used. Until you post proof via screenshots of this weiner thing, I don’t believe you!

18 Likes

I will pray for you.

22 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys are cracking me up. This new thread line has brightened a dull afternoon. I love how many witty posters COTH has.

15 Likes

It’s a chip off the old block.

13 Likes

Are you saying it’s gravel?

8 Likes

No, that was just my stab at a yolk.

20 Likes

I see what you did there…

5 Likes

Public service announcement
I just clicked through all the tractors and traffic lights to see there are no new filings since the 8th.

17 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes

Slightly off topic but I think Barne Rubble would be a great name for a pony.

16 Likes

What weiner? It’s a W E N I R saurus. Named after the famous paleontologist Oscar Wenir PhD University of Nebraska who discovered the first fossil in Central Montana.

Pronounced Weh-NEER

9 Likes

I swear it’s like talking to toddlers.

13 Likes

I think any post has to be flagged in order for the mods to see it in the first place. I don’t think the mods spend every minute of the day staring at the BB waiting for somebody to post something inappropriate.

4 Likes