MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Clearly if it floats, it’s a witch!

24 Likes

Yea, I never said they did. And no, a post doesn’t have to be flagged for a mod to remove it. A mod stepped in and cleaned up the thread while I was posting to it and some posts were deleted so quickly I suspect they were never flagged.

3 Likes

But wait, I demand to argue whether it really floated or if it was held up by something. Besides, floating doesn’t mean what you think it does. Of course you are just a floater supporter!

8 Likes

Fossils don’t float. Never have, never will.

4 Likes

Prove it!

3 Likes

I am a fossil and I float.

We used to have a local event called Fossils Over Fences, so there.

20 Likes

Pumice will float in water. I think.

8 Likes

I believe Nancy Jeffer is a longtime journalist based in New Jersey who also has some sort of deal with the Canadian outlet to post things under their banner. That’s my guess, anyway.

OK, back to trying to catch up on the thread.

4 Likes

We also had Fossils Over Fences classes - as well as Fossils on the Flat. :smile:

11 Likes

I believe the pictures accompanying the article say copyright Nancy Jaffer on them, so I have to think she was there and took those pictures herself.

3 Likes

Pumice isn’t a fossil. It’s lava and water hardened!

6 Likes

Does it weigh the same as a duck?

7 Likes

But it is rock like.
Edit-it is molten rock!

5 Likes

No no no. Not fossil as an indicator of aging. Fossil:
A fossil is any preserved remains, impression, or trace of any once-living thing from a past geological age. Examples include bones, shells, exoskeletons, stone imprints of animals or microbes, objects preserved in amber, hair, petrified wood, oil, coal, and DNA remnants.

The Other Fossil:
A fossil is any preserved remains, impression, or trace of a currently living thing from a long past useful age. Examples include boney old folks, Shellys, exoskeletons dressed in vintage Chanel, imprints of animals on pajamas, robes, objects likes shoes, adornments like amber, silver hair, petrified feet, and shirts stained with DNA remnants.

Yet another Fossil: watch company. Sells other stuff too.

7 Likes

Newp. Counts in Pompeii. Not here.

4 Likes

Mick Jagger is a fossil and a Stone and he plays rock.

43 Likes

I like this so much better than “nope,” which I find irritating. “Newp” is somehow endearing.

6 Likes

Size is all speculation, until we hear the recordings. And the recordings are a bombshell!! You aren’t gonna believe how big this thing is!

13 Likes

Hardened like a rock!

7 Likes

Just another rock in the wall.

6 Likes