MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

There are many of these. Easily identified by sagging skin couple with eyeliner or shall I say guyliner.

They don’t count as per Fossil Exception Clause (FEC 25 2.35H)

5 Likes

Or a belt. A belt works.

4 Likes

I’ve tied sneaker strings together.

2 Likes

Would you agree with me that not many can still sell out a concert venue like our aging British stonehengers?

8 Likes

Given the fans are mostly retired often with disposable income yearning to be reminded of feeling young again, I’m not surprised. That’s why I’d go!

8 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

New evidence has surfaced! Or is this an imposter?

7 Likes

Shredded cardboard nests are uneggceptable.

10 Likes

Impressive schist posting, my friends.

23 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

O. M. G. I finally caught up on the thread for the first time in almost a week.

It would have taken much, much, much less time if people would just stop responding to the handful of muckrakers. Please.

10 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

That’s us. Schisters!

10 Likes

Although with the MB threads, they may make an exception. :grin:

5 Likes

Anyway you dress this up, it is still a coprolite.

14 Likes

I would guess this is true in many threads but not so true in this thread. I think this thread gets watched and bonus, other posts get flagged so the moderation staff is stuck reading things here anyway, even if that post was not flagged.

Now, that post was so very libelous that I have no doubt that it was flagged. (I did not flag it, before that leap is made.)

6 Likes

I was sort of sorry that post got flagged, because it revealed so very, very much about the poster. It not only provided a huge clue as to who the poster is, but also exposed the true nature of the poster’s character and served as a strong indicator as to the type of people that support the instigator of this tragic saga.

I also found it interesting that some days back, I made a reference to drug overdoses and alcohol-fueled health crises, and the latter reference got flagged and edited out by the mods, but not the reference to drug overdoses. Even though I had not mentioned any specific names in my post, it seemed obvious that the reference to alcoholism struck a nerve with someone.

As Mr. Spock would say - “Fascinating.”

20 Likes

Not only that, but he also rolls.

The rock egg would only roll if it was on the kitchen counter, and it would always roll toward the edge of the counter - and usually when your back is turned. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

If anyone happens to have a screenshot they would like to PM me, I would be interested to see it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Me too, please.

1 Like