MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

CBS’S 48 Hours website only says:

Our 35th season premieres on Saturday, September 17 at 10/9c.

3 Likes

Where did you see it isn’t Barisone’s episode? Their website doesn’t detail the two new episodes.

I’m confused, too.

I looked at the episodes for the entire season of 35 on 2 different websites and I don’t see anything Barisone. Another website says season 36 hasn’t aired, but it looks like 35 already has?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271894/episodes/?mode=desktop&ref_=m_ft_dsk

2 Likes

I am late catching up but this is hilarious. Talk about special snowflakes.

11 Likes

I don’t know how anyone can be offended by a troll doll. They are cute in their own little troll doll sort of way. (And crazy popular when I was younger.)

7 Likes

I just want you all to know that the sky is chartreuse and that is NOT an egg, nor a rock, it’s a flipping alien. :flying_saucer:

humph
flounce
pout

14 Likes

Heck, if one can spell chartreuse correctly then who am I to not believe them?

I was pretty sure that thin was a petrified manure ball.

11 Likes

Is this a real flounce? Or will you be back in an outrage, only to flounce yet again in a huff tomorrow?

23 Likes

Only time will tell. muhahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

I just googled chartreuse and all I can say is - Oh my.
This applies
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

:wink: spell check

2 Likes

Yes, I recognized the cases listed in season 35 as ones I’ve seen.
So this coming season is 36.

3 Likes

Not all Chartreuse is the same. The green stuff on bars is yucky. What you need to try is the VEP stuff. OMG, so good. And it DOES soothe your stomach.
I’ve done two Chartreuse tastings.

1 Like

So, MB got the premiere? Seems like maybe 48 hours was paying attention to us……

6 Likes

That is an interesting point. Very interesting point (that he got the premiere).

I am looking for all the amazing stuff that Lauren has been promising, all those bombshells should be part of the show, right?

7 Likes

I just saw the update on MB’s GFM. I think LO is saying the new season of 48 hours starts Saturday but doesn’t say specifically what episode or anything. Just that the season premieres. Wish we could figure out what episode it will be.

4 Likes

I can’t find it again, but I saw a 2 sentence description for 9/17 that it was about how death pictures of a 17 year old girl were released. That was it.

3 Likes

Does anyone have an online guide with their Dish service or such? That typically gives an idea of what the episode will be.

1 Like

Yes a case from Utica NY

Isn’t that a re-run? I thought I saw that one already.