MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Yes, I just looked, that aired Sept 18 2021, so that wasn’t a list of the new season.

1 Like

I just looked and the text is generic. Doesn’t say what it is about. I did, however, record both sessions.

1 Like

Augh!! They’re really dragging this out.

With all the “stuff” going on, they’re likely still updating it.

6 Likes

My TV listing for 48 Hours just says: New. Investigative reports on crime and justice cases.

1 Like

I doubt she would post about 48 Hours premiere unless it was the Barisone episode :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder if the parties involved are given the heads up when it will air? Or is it random and they won’t know?

2 Likes

I certainly think they are told.

3 Likes

Reading LO’s GFM update, I have no doubt the Barisone episode will air Saturday night. I’m recording the 9 pm and 10 pm episodes just to be safe.

8 Likes

For those of us that don’t have a TV - where is it streaming? I see old episodes on Amazon prime, but that’s not helpful.

2 Likes

Noted that you took my bait and couldn’t refrain from a smartass reply. :laughing:

However, I would wager that if we were to take a poll on what most posters thought I was referring to, the vote would rather resemble the score in UGA’s opening football game of the season - and your side would not have the winning score.

9 Likes

I’m not sure if CBS has live streaming via their website.

Ok, fair enough. Anyone know if there is a way to stream it or watch it online? I got rid of cable years ago.

3 Likes

I found this:

5 Likes

Totally buying a bathrobe and fuzzy slippers….

14 Likes

Do you have a Smart TV? There should already be a CBS app on it. I occasionally watch the CBS streaming channel, since it doesn’t require an account.

2 Likes

Will we hear the recordings? Will there be bombshells? Will there be viewing parties?

11 Likes

Will there be masks?

5 Likes

Is there a way online for us in Australia to see that episode?

2 Likes

I could see myself staying up late for a COTH viewing party. My normal pumpkin time is about 9pm (being elderly and all that), but this will be worth it.

11 Likes