MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Bathrobe: :heavy_check_mark:
Fuzzy slippers: :heavy_check_mark:
Eyeballing ninja cookie recipes: :heavy_check_mark:

29 Likes

I would try to attend that, after I figure out what time 9pm there is here.

I am sure I would need Eyeballing Ninja Cookies. I have a lovely fuzzy dressing gown and fuzzy puppy dog slippers. I hope they will do.

9 Likes

Is it just me or has it suddenly gotten less argumentive in here?

10 Likes

Omg. Those cookies look like the perfect viewing snack. I’m wondering if I could jigger them out of the regular half moon cookies from my local bakery.

11 Likes

I think its on paramount too

3 Likes

The CBS website (which talks about the 48 Hours premiere) mentions the Paramount+ app which does have a free week long trial. Looks like one subscription plays your local CBS station as well as CBS live.

There are so many cute ninja cookie recipes. Who knew?? I wonder if LK partakes in these cookies.

7 Likes

There are many versions of Ninja cocktails as well.

3 Likes

OK, for me the juxtaposition of gingerbread cookies and ninjas just strikes a weird note.

7 Likes

Looks like 48 Hours streams on FuboTV, BET+ and Paramount+ apps and to check time zones:

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

2 Likes

I too am in!

Thank you and yes I have World Clock on my phone.

3 Likes

Confirmation by Lara via the GFM that the 10pm episode on Sat Sept 17 is regarding MB’s case. I am assuming she means 10pm EDT but I am wondering if I should plan to record the 9pm episode too.

18 Likes

Are you certain it’s the Barisone episode? I see the following synopsis: “How did images of a 17-year-old girl’s murder go viral? CBS News’ Jericka Duncan reports.”

ETA: Nevermind just caught up and see the update.

1 Like

I am shocked IM or any one of the others who know everything didn’t announce the 48 Hours episode on the forum! Didn’t LK say she’d shared the recordings and other bombshells with the production?

20 Likes

Direct from GFM Just to be clear, the 48 hours episode airing Saturday the 17th at 10PM Eastern Time is the episode regarding Michael’s case, since there seems to be some confusion about that.

16 Likes

I sure hope we can hear all the bombshells we have been waiting since before the criminal trial to hear!

Thank you for posting the update @2tempe.

9 Likes

For fellow Canadians without cable - Global TV’s app states that the 48hrs episode will be available for streaming the next day… Not sure if/how it’s possible to watch it live without cable.

If anyone figures it out, let me know!

5 Likes

9 Likes

Be sure you are searching for season 36. I’ve searched everywhere and there isn’t a synopsis for season 36 - episode 1 listed anywhere I can find.

6 Likes

I am kind of surprised that 48 Hours is airing this weekend given all the recent developments. I wonder how wet the print will be… surely they’ll be editing up to the 11th hour.

9 Likes